Roll Call

MDZip

I know the Zips have not officially released ticket info yet, but for those who already have tickets who is going? As the ticket information is released others can add in. I'm in for two, have nosebleed seats if I have to, while hoping the Zips ticket office comes through.

Cheer them on for me! I just got my call from the U, but had to turn them down as that start time killed any chance of me going. I can't take 1 1/2 days in vacation or take my kid out of school Thursday afternoon and Friday. It killed me to turn them down, especially since I had to miss MAC tourney for first time in seven years.

Cheer them on for me! I just got my call from the U, but had to turn them down as that start time killed any chance of me going. I can't take 1 1/2 days in vacation or take my kid out of school Thursday afternoon and Friday. It killed me to turn them down, especially since I had to miss MAC tourney for first time in seven years.

Are you sure? With that late start you wouldn't have to take a kid out school and if you drove back late they could sleep on the way back and still be up for school the next day. You might be a little groggy and have to take a few hours the next morning but its is possible to do it without missing much work. I know because we're doing that exact thing with my sister.

Are you sure? With that late start you wouldn't have to take a kid out school and if you drove back late they could sleep on the way back and still be up for school the next day. You might be a little groggy and have to take a few hours the next morning but its is possible to do it without missing much work. I know because we're doing that exact thing with my sister.

I would love to, but its not gonna happen. Getting off work isn't an easy thing for me, as only two people can be off at any time. I hadn't even had a chance to check if either day was even available. Plus I haven't been here that long, so vacation days are in short supply for me.

First I got a call that I didn't get them, but then I got another call that I did (was going one way or another anyways). So JZ84 and DZ84 are headed up after work on Thursday and staying somewhere in the area. Are people staying right around Auburn Hills? I used to travel to Detroit fairly often and I have a few favorite spots closer to the city.

First I got a call that I didn't get them, but then I got another call that I did (was going one way or another anyways). So JZ84 and DZ84 are headed up after work on Thursday and staying somewhere in the area. Are people staying right around Auburn Hills? I used to travel to Detroit fairly often and I have a few favorite spots closer to the city.

I got a room at The Met Troy (Seems nice, 3 stars) for $45 plus tax via Travelocity Top Secret Hotels. It's about 10 minutes south of Auburn Hills.