Transfer DL from Florida State

Absolutey, K92!

I think I actually want these guys (D-Line, especially) to experience some winning even more than I want it for myself. Like I've said a few times, if CJ Mizell is eligible I think he's a potential game changer. I can't wait to see Coach Amato and Co working with closer to a full deck. Even if a few of the new guys on the D-Line don't pan out, the depth should still show a marked improvement.

Has anyone heard anything about Jamel Turner? I was really hoping that a year in the weight room would turn him into a 250 pound DE nightmare.

I feel like a lot of time these types of transfers get overrated. I hear a name like Florida State, Michigan State, Ole Miss, etc and think we're getting the next Cam Newton. Even in basketball with Forsythe I expected more, just because of the WVU connection. Unfortunately 9 times out of 10 they really don't make an impact. Luke Getsy is the only one I can think of that really had success.

How about Dylan? How soon we forget! Better numbers in many cases than Getsy... Transfers who come in and play just a year often do not make much of a difference... lets hope we change that!

Agree. Let's stay more positive. Football is actually moving in a positive direction so let's enjoy the ride.

Disagree.

Not that I think we should be negative.

I just can't support when anyone who disagrees with other's opinions tells them to "Go away and never come back.".

I think that people who can't engage in a discussion with people who disagree with them and must get insulting, or attempt censorship are the one's who might want to reconsider whether they belong.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...