Sian Cotton transferring?

KentZip

He will have two years left. I was told that we might be at 85 schloarships beginning in the fall. So if that is the case I don't see him becoming a Zip. Unless he pays for his first semester and then goes on scholarship in the spring of '07.

St. V-M grad Cotton to leave Ohio StateFormer St. Vincent-St. Mary football player Sian Cotton has decided to leave Ohio State at the end of the semester, his father, Lee Cotton, confirmed Monday.Sian Cotton, a 6-foot-4, 320-pound defensive lineman and 2003 St. V-M graduate, was red-shirted in his freshman year and did not see any action last season, but played well on the scout team.Lee Cotton said his son ``left on good terms'' and is pursuing other Division I opportunities. He will have two years of eligibility remaining.Sian Cotton was a first-team All-Ohio Division IV pick in his senior year, finishing with 84 total tackles and 13 sacks and and played in the U.S. Army All-American Bowl. He also was a four-year letterwinner in basketball at St. V-M, and was a member of three state championship teams, as well as a national championship team in his senior year with LeBron James.Columbus State BioCheck out what god is doing in this athletes lifeBucknuts question his work ethic (doesn't sound like a JD guy to me)

Wow, lotsa negative comments on that board. How much of that stuff is because he never cracked the line-up and people are just speculating and how much is actually true? As long as he has the grades, then, why not give him a look, if he is even interested? I am sure JD is already two steps ahead of us on this one.

He definately deserves a look. What bad could come of this. He was an Army All-American and he is still HUGE. The worst is he doesn't pan out and we'd be right where we were before or he could prove to be the stud that he was projected to be. Definately worth a chance in my opinion if he's interested.