Zeke's NBA Pre Draft Workout Video

dboze

I got tired just watching that.

Wish we had seen some of that outside shooting in the season.

The problem is, EVERYONE in the NBA can do all that stuff.

I disagree about every center in the NBA being able to do that.

Even if it were the case, wouldnt it be a good thing that Zeke can do what "everybody else" can do in the NBA?

• 3 weeks later...

Dude can move and shoot a lil bit....is there any way he gets considered as a power forward?

To wit:

Then there is Oklahoma City power forward Serge Ibaka. When the Seattle Sonics drafted him 24th in 2008, Ibaka was purely a defensive force and shot-blocker. In just four seasons, he has morphed into one of basketball's most efficient mid-range shooters and an elite pick-and-pop option for point guard Russell Westbrook. In the pivotal 10- to 15-foot range, Ibaka has improved his shooting percentage from 25.6 percent last season to 55.6 percent this season (per Hoopdata.com). Ibaka, still just 23 years old, has also maintained a presence as a premier rim protector. For the second consecutive season, he leads the league in blocks, averaging a robust 2.8 per game.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/24/t..._n_2457695.html

Many of the college centers in the draft are listed as C/PF candidates for the NBA. In other words, many who play center in college may be better suited to playing power forward in the NBA. To the best of my knowledge there is not a single NBA mock draft list that considers Zeke anything but a pure C. He's always had a classic center style of play. While remotely possible, I think it's highly unlikely that Zeke would be considered for a PF position in the NBA.

Please, please get drafted by the Cavs. My biggest fear is he gets picked by the Heat, but both scenarios seem very unlikely.

That's funny, I'm crossing my fingers Big Zeke gets drafted by the Heat. Currently, Miami's two tallest players are "only" 6'10" - Chris Bosh & Chris Anderson. He'd have a great shot with the Heat & playing w/ 'Bron would be fantastic for Zeke's career (LBJ makes everyone better).

That's funny, I'm crossing my fingers Big Zeke gets drafted by the Heat. Currently, Miami's two tallest players are "only" 6'10" - Chris Bosh & Chris Anderson. He'd have a great shot with the Heat & playing w/ 'Bron would be fantastic for Zeke's career (LBJ makes everyone better).

Wouldnt do him much good when Lebron will only be there for his rookie season.