Spring Game

Blue & Gold

Hey everyone. I know I'm just preaching to the choir here in The Nation, but tomorrow is the Blue-Gold Spring Game (at the Field House @ 11 a.m.) AND WE NEED ALL OF THE NATION IN ATTENDANCE!!! The BJ hasn't done a bad job covering spring practice. No, much worse than that... they HAVE DONE ABSOLUTELY NO JOB covering the Zips spring practice - so we've got to send a message to the BJ that the Zips have a following and that it is a good investment for them to cover Zips football!!! They'll probably have a reporter at the game, so we've got to fill the field house w/ Zips fans.We've just got to win, win and win some more to FORCE the BJ to cover us. And we fans can do our part too - SHOW UP TO THE SPRING GAME!!!

They'll probably have a reporter at the game
Wonder if the Beacon will have a reporter at the OSU spring game? :rolleyes: How's Mount Union's QB situation looking this season, by the way? :rolleyes: If the Beacon actually DID write print something...would you learn anything from it? :rofl: I promise you the recaps found on this page will blow away anything you'll see in Sunday's Beacon. GoZips.com has done a nice job this spring too.

Spring game was pretty packed. I was impressed. First time in a few years that I've been able to go instead of working. Went to BW3s following the game to have some lunch and watch the Tribe game. Turns out Mr. Jason Taylor decided to grab lunch and some play some Golden Tee Golf there as well. He was more than happy to autograph my bobblehead. I hate to bug folks when they're out on the town being normal people, but he was more than polite about it. Thanks J.T. and GO ZIPS!

GREAT JOB NATION!!! We had a GREAT crowd @ the game. I got there @ 10 and got a 50-yard line seat. By 10:15 my section was filled up!Great seeing Jason Taylor @ the game! We need alumnus support! Especially star alumni. I think I saw Willie Spencer walking the sidelines too!Can't wait for September!!!Life is good!Happy Easter!Go Zips! :rock: