"Oft-injured Zip" to Transfer

Hey "IntheZone" when are you going to change your picture, I commented before about your K-ent State cap that you are wearing as you display you Zip poster!
That's not a picture of me, that's a picture that was on gozips.com. I like it because it shows that even Can't State fans are now forced to recognize where our program is going and who their daddy is.

i posted something like this two months ago and got my ass chewed out for it. i thought rumors aren't allowed? :unsure:
I don't know which thread you'd be referring to, but there was one transfer thread where a few posters chose to bash a guy who turned out to not even be transferring and another thread where a guy came on here and made claims about a kid having horrible grades which turned out to be unfounded. It's ok to speculate about things like this as long as it stays good spirited and isn't totally unfounded. Obviously Rasor dug this up on another teams site so there's something to it.

like i said, i posted and got my ass chewed for it when i asked if anyone knew of a senior offensive lineman leaving the team. as it turns out, a junior offensive lineman, scott kaplan was no where to be found at the spring game and not even on the roster......just becuase something is on the liberty board doesn't make it legit and because a rumor is on our board doesn't make it un-true.

like i said, i posted and got my ass chewed for it when i asked if anyone knew of a senior offensive lineman leaving the team. as it turns out, a junior offensive lineman, scott kaplan was no where to be found at the spring game and not even on the roster......just becuase something is on the liberty board doesn't make it legit and because a rumor is on our board doesn't make it un-true.
Scott Kaplan left the team before the end of the season last year as a sophomore. Most everyone on this board knew that. You came on here and stated when Spring practice had just started that a senior offensive lineman had quit the team, which would've been huge being that we only have four senior offensive lineman and they are all starters. You also stated it with absolutely nothing to back it up. Captain came on here quoting a Zips journalist and another team's fansite. There's a HUGE difference in what he just did and what you did and if you can't see that then you're just dense.