It's Friday…there's a game Sunday

jupitertoo

Can't make the trek, and live in Canton without TW Cable so we don't get TW Cable sports channel. Anyone know area bars/restaurants that show games from this network?

Ohio University offers free web streaming of all its home games. Go to ohiobobcats.com and click on "audio/video."

Or better yet, here's the link:

http://client.stretchinternet.com/client/ohio.portal

Where's the discussion? You can't have given up on this team due to some inconsistency. The Zips will be in the mix by mid-season at the latest…if not by 10 p.m. Sunday evening. I've heard they are expecting 12k at the Convo so should be a great environment for those who want to make the trek.

No one has given up on them. They're already "in the mix," if not favored to win the East.

Where's the discussion? You can't have given up on this team due to some inconsistency. The Zips will be in the mix by mid-season at the latest…if not by 10 p.m. Sunday evening. I've heard they are expecting 12k at the Convo so should be a great environment for those who want to make the trek.

The Ball State discussion only started one day before that game and they are a way bigger rival than OU. ;) I think there is a wait and see attitude amongst our fans right now, noty quite sure what to make of this team (and quite frankly, perhaps a litle spoiled by the dominant MAC run of success over the last seven years and yet still not quite reaching the promised land) that may have a lot of folks worried (is this the beginning of the end?). But it's only the second MAC game of the season so no matter what Go Zips!