Zips @ Ken+

Dr Z

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously? 5 posts for the game vs Can't?

A lot of the "Nation" is at the game...worth the gas $ just so you don't have to listen to Reghi! :wall:

Ken+ is so bad defending, we should never have to take a shot outside the paint. Work it!

Edit 1: 22 points in a half? Come on. Attack the RIM!!!

Edit 2: All five guys standing outside the three point line dribbling looking at each other. Whatever page that is in the offensive playbook, rip it out and leave it in Portage County.

Edit 3: 1:51 timeout, one of the better drawn up plays (KD with the marker n board) I saw from the Zips in awhile. Foul called.

Edit 3: 0:41 timeout, play goes to Tree near rim, can't argue that play.

Can't on a roll now...Zips laid the egg today, totally not ready to play. Sucks, but oh well, this was Can't State's season here, Zips, oh well, all we care is the Q at the end of the year. we could lose the rest of the year and be excited to be at the Q..hate this year's team turnover mess every game. Let's chuck 3's from everywhere..

damn i am going to hate going to work with my fellow co worker who is the biggest cant fan on earth who is at the game. I am glad he is not one to put it in my face, but wow they should have been beaten today, going to be rough for a few days...need a big game vs. EMU now...well I am done with this garbage until next week.