2014 MAC Tournament Watch

UAZip0510

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What Cleveland bar will Akronites be at on Thursday?

I believe we are starting out at the Clevelander & Huron Point Tavern, but I am sure we will walk over to Tilted Kilt & City Tap as well.

Where are the Can't fans congregating this year? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Huron Point Tavern offering fans wearing Zips gear $1 off on all draft beer.

A downtown Cleveland bar that flies the colors...good enough for me.

d3c93e8d-409b-46fd-97ee-b6f9e71f12d2.jpg

Will someone please steal that flag for Z.I.P.? He would really like to have that. Alternatively, does someone sell such an item?

And that's a perfect reason of why the media is dying in this country nobody does their job. How about a little copy editing? Like seriously 0.02 seconds of fact checking on Google will give you The University of Akron and not Akron University...second: 2.2 seconds of fact checking on google will give you that Can't State is not at the Q.

MAC Digital Network has 2/3 anchors putting Akron against Toledo. 50/50 on who would win that matchup.

I was expecting the Kitties. Over the previous 5 seasons the Zips and the Kitties have owned the MAC tournament. Both teams know what it takes when it really matters. Tomorrow night's game determines which one gets to defend the honor of the old guard against the upstarts. The Zips earned a tough win in Athens while the Kitties rolled the Zips at the JAR with Nick, Jake and Reggie all sitting. At full strength the Zips have what it takes to win at the Q. If Jake sits it gets a little tighter.

"Akron University Golden Flashes" wow...just wow...how is that even possible...

It's perfectly possible. Did you see the halftime "talent" last night? I hope the young lady was a student. She had zero basketball knowledge and certainly no knowledge of the conference. As she stumbled through her words "checking the scoreboard" she had no clue that Monday's tournament results were not from earlier that day. Honestly, if this is what TWC produces regularly, I'd rather watch crappy school feeds.