New Uniforms Coming

Blue & Gold

Not when they are expecting gold helmets and show up in white. We will prepared for their unis. They wont be for ours

The Zips are missing a great opportunity here to show up looking like the Nits in the 1st half, then change uniforms for the second half to the black and gold. They will think they are playing UCF again.

confused.jpg

Is it just me or do the Uniforms look like (from the pictures) they have giant white stripes on the shoulders?

I believe you're referring to the teams new practice uniforms. Navy jerseys w/ white stripes, white w/navy stripes, and QB's had red w/white stripes. They are the generic design that adidas teams are using this season. Only practice uniforms and not based on actual game jerseys.

Perhaps they're using practice to test what the different combinations look like on the field. The other day they had White helmets with blue jersey and gold pants. I do like the gold pants/blue jersey for a game or two...but the white helmet with them?

Bottom line: I don't care what they look like, so long as we win.