New Uniforms Coming

Blue & Gold

Not worth a new thread, but the Fear the Roo logo would incorporate well in these NFL concept designs.

IMO, the Roo needs cropped and enlarged, like the above concepts. Still needs a stripe down the middle too.

They need to hire someone to do 3D renderings of concepts, not real helmets with just a sticker.

B89lVkAIQAE0wlP.jpg

Stripe down the middle and I think we're in business!

• 4 weeks later...

New uniforms coming for the band, per facebook:

In case you haven't heard, there are some VERY exciting things on the horizon for The 2015 edition of "Ohio's Pride."

#1 - All members of the UAMB will now receive a $1,000 stipend each year they are in Ohio's Pride.

#2 - Thanks to the support of the UA Administration, "Ohio's Pride" will be replacing our 18 year old uniforms in time for our first football game of 2015.

#3 - The UAMB will be hosting our annual Spirit Night for current and prospective members on Monday, April 13th at 7:00pm on the 5th floor of InfoCision Stadium where we will unveil the new uniforms and details for the coming season.

We hope you share this exciting news and join us for Spirit Night on April 13th!

Go Zips!!!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

At the very least, the Zips have the best college uniform in NEO despite the new Cleveland attempt.

IMO, the word "STATE" should be added below their numbers.

-b258b38da20c8016.jpg

I agree and disagree. When I frist saw them, hated them. Now that I have a second look: love the orange pants (its about time those were brought back), like the orange jersey, like the brown pants...really the onlything I don't like is the orang enumbers on the brown jersey...but I think I can come around on those when the Browns are winning.

For any of the Steelers fans on this forum that are about to vomit their disgust for the Browns new jerseys... I give you this vomit inducing image:

hi-res-154883365_crop_exact.jpg?w=650&h=

Comparing a throwback style from 1934 to a brand new style in 2015???? ;)

Haha Touche...but some jerseys are meant to stay in the past...especially the ones that make you look like Bumblebee prisoners ;)

However, I think everyone on this forum would be ecstatic if our new uniforms were anything like these (focusing on school colors). :D

So, basically the Browns are ditching all unis with brown numerals? Or are these shown in addition to the traditional white with brown?

The brown in these photos looks awfully charcoal to me. Is that just picture quality or an actual official color change?

I'd like to see the orange pants with either the white or traditional brown tops. It would be like the days of the Cardiac Kids again.

No. To put it lightly, Akron football fans don't have any room to talk.

Akron fans don't have any room to talk? To comment on the Browns? Where Akron fans don't have any room is to talk shit about taking down opponents until they actually prove they can, but I don't see Akron fans doing this. It's Browns fans that need to check themselves. I don't have any NFL rooting interest at all, but for a Browns fan to be trash talking Steelers fans is beyond pathetic.

In my opinion.

Akron fans don't have any room to talk? To comment on the Browns? Where Akron fans don't have any room is to talk shit about taking down opponents until they actually prove they can, but I don't see Akron fans doing this. It's Browns fans that need to check themselves. I don't have any NFL rooting interest at all, but for a Browns fan to be trash talking Steelers fans is beyond pathetic.

In my opinion.

I just found it ironic that you were making a joke about Browns fans being let down over and over again when we deal with the same thing as Akron football fans every season.

I don't see anything pathetic about "trash talking" your biggest rival. Its what people do. The Browns lost at Pitt by 3 and then beat them at home by 21. I think they've proven they can take them down.

I just found it ironic that you were making a joke about Browns fans being let down over and over again when we deal with the same thing as Akron football fans every season.

That's why I don't get excited about uniforms. They don't soothe the sting of losing. I'll drive to Detroit to watch the Zips play in the MACCG wearing burlap uniforms and be happy.

I don't have any NFL rooting interest at all, but for a Browns fan to be trash talking Steelers fans is beyond pathetic.

In my opinion.

And my point is, that it's beyond sad for anyone to trash talk the browns. We get it, expansion teams tend suck... and there are a lot of reasons why they do. Just taking a dump on the browns whenever you can is equally pathetic. Just my opinion.

Enjoy the euphoria surrounding the new unis, Browns fans. I hope they still make you happy in December when the Browns miss the playoffs. Again.

This is talking trash, trash that is equally (if not more) pathetic. It's like beating up on someone who's already knocked out...not cool. Also assuming the Browns are NEVER EVER going to make the playoffs is just stupid.

Snarky comments, warrant equally snarky replies. :D