Sign in to follow this  
Blue & Gold

New Uniforms Coming

Don't like the idea of using white at Penn State. They are known for white and blue, so why not try to be different? It's the biggest game of the year so we should be wearing the coolest helmet, metallic gold.

It's tough to be different when 2 of our 3 colors are the same :lol:

Not when they are expecting gold helmets and show up in white. We will prepared for their unis. They wont be for ours

The Zips are missing a great opportunity here to show up looking like the Nits in the 1st half, then change uniforms for the second half to the black and gold. They will think they are playing UCF again.

confused.jpg

@TerryBowden: Helmets are polished and ready to go for a great season! #GoZips http://t.co/ff0JLMJAq0

White helmets look f'n sick! But I hate the black and gold. If they used the same decal on both it would have made it 100x better....

• Like 2

Is it just me or do the Uniforms look like (from the pictures) they have giant white stripes on the shoulders?

White helmets look f'n sick! But I hate the black and gold. If they used the same decal on both it would have made it 100x better....

The Z on the white helmet is backwards…….just sayin'

Is it just me or do the Uniforms look like (from the pictures) they have giant white stripes on the shoulders?

I believe you're referring to the teams new practice uniforms. Navy jerseys w/ white stripes, white w/navy stripes, and QB's had red w/white stripes. They are the generic design that adidas teams are using this season. Only practice uniforms and not based on actual game jerseys.

Good picture but bad helmet/uni combo ...................... The "Z" logo on the helmet is black with the blue jersey ? Also the shiny gold on the helmet and the jersey gold are in contrast IMO

But I'm a rookie so who am I to say !!!

Perhaps they're using practice to test what the different combinations look like on the field. The other day they had White helmets with blue jersey and gold pants. I do like the gold pants/blue jersey for a game or two...but the white helmet with them?

Bottom line: I don't care what they look like, so long as we win.

So black will be used at least twice. Wouldn't make much sense to wear the chrome helmet with blue jerseys, since the Z is black.

So black will be used at least twice. Wouldn't make much sense to wear the chrome helmet with blue jerseys, since the Z is black.

Not only would it not make much sense, I believe there is a city ordinance which prohibits such a combination.

GO ZIPS.

New Addidas jersey's for sale at Dicks. As opposed to the generic #7 ones we saw listed online earlier this year, these look to be more officially team released ones, with our font and everything.

New Addidas jersey's for sale at Dicks. As opposed to the generic #7 ones we saw listed online earlier this year, these look to be more officially team released ones, with our font and everything.

That's a very bland look.

If you want a Zips jersey, get one from Akron Felt & Chenille.

Now that's a good idea. I ordered 20 of these. They will have a "9" on the front and back. The back will have the name "LOT" on it. All mediums. :gun:

Even Ivy League guys jump around like Jr. Hi. girls when they get new unis.