Sign in to follow this  
Blue & Gold

New Uniforms Coming

Since Zipmeister is obviously boycotting this thread, I'll ask the burning question: Does anyone have a photo of the new Zips jock strap so we can see if it's going to be chrome or gold?

Alright...I approve, looks good! I still hope they use the two different helmets they have from time to time. Chrome and the gold, with a mixture of different pant colors.

Would be pretty cool if they had metallic gold numbers on the jerseys to match.

Also I think if they had a second helmet option, navy blue with a gold Z would look awesome.

Now that I can tell that it's navy blue and not black, I'll give it a 9 of 10. Something about the size/placement of the Z looks slightly off to me.

Now that I can tell that it's navy blue and not black, I'll give it a 9 of 10. Something about the size/placement of the Z looks slightly off to me.

Yeah it looks slightly placed out of center towards the back.

It's still a little hard for me to form a strong opinion with the limited views, but so far I think this new look is a home run. While I also would like the zipper to be incorporated, I really like the striking color scheme (still true enough to "our" colors, IMO) and the increased size of the Z (was a LITTLE hard to make the Z out from afar last year). Can't wait to see the finished product! Go Zips!!

Thinking about the helmets.. A better look -- in my opinion -- would be a Matte Blue with the Reflective Gold Z..... would be awesome. I can't see the Z on the Gold Helmet -- its just in outline... At least fill in the Z all Blue or something.

Just sayin'

To be fair K-Roo...we might be ableto see it better when they're on the field...all we've seen so far are pictures in not-so-good lighting and possibly with filters/flashes.

Thinking about the helmets.. A better look -- in my opinion -- would be a Matte Blue with the Reflective Gold Z..... would be awesome. I can't see the Z on the Gold Helmet -- its just in outline... At least fill in the Z all Blue or something.

Just sayin'

I agree with the blue. Matte blue with metallic gold Z and even a gold facemask.

The metallic/chrome gold is sometimes overpowering on the field. They pick up a lot of colors from the sky, crowd, stadium, etc that make it tough to see logos.

I like. That isn't a tire tread on the jersey.. could it be?

It's just a texture on all of the new Adidas jerseys.

You can also see it in this photo.

Johnny_Manziel_2014_NFL_Draft_Rumors_Bow

I actually like the gold facemask better than the blue. Hopefully they add the A-Roo logos on the jersey sleeves.

Hopefully someone saved the photo...

Linking to a facebook page isn't the best.

Here you go. I posted it to my Facebook page & changed the above link to take you there. ^^^