Chappel

How could TFC let this guy go after all the great scouting he's done this offseason? Needless to say, I think we all have seen his work, and he is more than capable of finding a diamond in the rough or two.

BRAD_DEFO_CESAR.jpg

Can't wait to see how we're going to look with these guys in our lineup

What a great addition to the Zips soccer program. As I was reading through his accomplishments, it reminded me of Coach Bowden bringing Coach Amato to Zips football as associate head coach and defensive coordinator.. Coach Embick and Coach Chappel together have to be one of the most impressive combinations in college soccer.

How could TFC let this guy go after all the great scouting he's done this offseason? Needless to say, I think we all have seen his work, and he is more than capable of finding a diamond in the rough or two.

BRAD_DEFO_CESAR.jpg

Can't wait to see how we're going to look with these guys in our lineup

I can assure you that Sigi Schmid, Deandre Yedlin and all Sounders Nation are wondering where the freight train they played Saturday came from. No more easy wins vs TFC!