Football Roster

Here's a few that it looks like you missed. Unless they are no longer with the team. It also looks like you have some graduating classes wrong on several players. I dont remember a lot of last years Freshman class playing. I would assume most of them will be Red Shirt Freshman this year

WR - Brady Berger - (RS) Freshman or Sophomore

K - Robert Stein - Jr

DL - Nmesoma Okafor - Sr

S - Devonte Morgan - Sr

Thanks for the update

Here's a few that it looks like you missed. Unless they are no longer with the team. It also looks like you have some graduating classes wrong on several players. I dont remember a lot of last years Freshman class playing. I would assume most of them will be Red Shirt Freshman this year

WR - Brady Berger - (RS) Freshman or Sophomore

K - Robert Stein - Jr

DL - Nmesoma Okafor - Sr

S - Devonte Morgan - Sr

Thanks for the update

How did I miss Stein!? I'll let other people take a look before I update.

The only problem was I can't tell who Redshirted and who didn't...so it's mostly an approximation based on the last year's roster. Helpful things like what you posted should help us iron out the roster.

How did I miss Stein!? I'll let other people take a look before I update.

The only problem was I can't tell who Redshirted and who didn't...so it's mostly an approximation based on the last year's roster. Helpful things like what you posted should help us iron out the roster.

Anthony Lauro WR

My work of teaching children was closed today due to a power outage so I thought I'd take a stab making a spreadsheet of the football roster.

Please feel free to edit/update/make suggestions for it. I've never seen a flow-chart of our team before so here's one for reference. NOTE: This was updated from the 2013 roster, so if players have moved-on, dropped out, etc... it's not reflected here. I also included Rivals Ratings that each player had when they were recruited, just for reference (of those that could be found).

UPDATE: Added several people to the list.

I can't find the flow chart you referred to. All I see is the roster organized by position and class.

It will be really interesting to see how many of last years freshman actually red shirted. I dont remember most of them ever seeing any time. I'm pretty sure Tommy Woodson never went in to a game.

Do you guys think they'll use Lauro as a receiver? He sure looks like a running back

I think you are missing the Aussie punter we signed later in the offseason last year. Should be a RS freshman (assuming he is still with the team).

I think so too. However, I just used the players on the 2013 roster, as well as the currently signed players from the freshman class. I'll update it just as soon as an updated roster is available (which would help with transfers and RS etc...). I just think it's nice to have the visual to look at.

I think so too. However, I just used the players on the 2013 roster, as well as the currently signed players from the freshman class. I'll update it just as soon as an updated roster is available (which would help with transfers and RS etc...). I just think it's nice to have the visual to look at.

Gozips.com just updated the 2014 Spring Roster.

One thing that jumped out to me is Keith Sconiers looks to be getting a red-shirt for last season, making this year his last season with the Zips. Good for Keith!

Updated according to the roster on GoZips.com. Most were correct, for those who were in the wrong class, that has been corrected. Zach Guiser apparently did not receive a RS.

Missing: SR WR LJ Chambers...and FR DL Lavonne Gauthney. Any word on them?

Additions: SO QB Matthew Hoyer and SR LB Robert Smith-Harris. Any info on them??

Updated according to the roster on GoZips.com. Most were correct, for those who were in the wrong class, that has been corrected. Zach Guiser apparently did not receive a RS.

Missing: SR WR LJ Chambers...and FR DL Lavonne Gauthney. Any word on them?

Additions: SO QB Matthew Hoyer and SR LB Robert Smith-Harris. Any info on them??

Gualtney didn't make the grades last season just like Lane and the other LB from Kenmore. They can't practice with the team until the fall.

Wouldn't be the first football Zip to transfer to a MEAC school AND return to Infocision for a pasting at the hands of his former teammates.

And to take it one step further was part of the team that won back the Wagon Wheel the season before transferring. Starting to feel good about this. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Does anyone think Brock Boxen will play (two deep or reserve) as a true freshman in 2014? I think he has a good shot assuming no paperwork or qualifying probs. Could spell a starter at either DT or DE depending on how he arrives (weight) and plays this August.