The 2015 Football Commitment List

Hustlebelt has a story on Trey's commitment.

"I am still going to be in contact with other coaches, and visiting other schools, as I do not even have tape yet for other schools to be interested in me, but Akron was highly interested in me off of my looks, and what they saw from my spring film. Akron is an up and coming program, and as long as Coach Bowden stays, we will have an oppurtunity to be great. Coach has been turning the program around, and I expect great things from them this season."

The Bowdens are faith-based folks from the south. Now it appears there is an opening at a faith-based university in the south. If we make a bowl game this year they are sure to notice TBHC. Just sayin...

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/11490096/june-jones-resigns-smu-mustangs-coach

You may not have heard this, but there is a movement afoot to ban abbreviations. Consider this your warning.

Normally, this wouldn't be a good strategy as the coaches are doubtless aware of his "I'm still looking" post.

Schools with a packed recruiting class would recruit right over this guy and pull his offer.

But, in this case there are so many unfilled slots in the recruiting class, his strategy is likely to be successful.

In any event, I believe there is about a 3% chance he winds up at Akron.

‏@MDrago59: Mifflin QB Jan Johnson has given verbal commitment to Akron, Mustangs coach Mick Vecchio has confirmed #pahsfb

Here's a recent article on him. Doesn't mention if we offered him a scholarship.

I added what recruiting profiles I could find to the list at the beginning of the thread.