2 deep for Howard

gozips19

http://www.ohio.com/blogs/ua-zips/university-of-akron-zips-blog-1.277207/zips-football-the-two-deep-depth-chart-updated-1.515691?localLinksEnabled=false

A couple of things from me here. Glad to see Brown is starting. Surprised but not stunned Williams is backing up Osbone. Rossi back at FB is a bit of a surprise but shows the strength we have at LB. Disappointed to see MTB not take that next step. Happy to see no Frosh in the 2 deep. Has been years since Akron's had a roster deep enough to develop talent properly.

Who's ready for some football Thursday!!!?!!?!!

http://www.ohio.com/blogs/ua-zips/university-of-akron-zips-blog-1.277207/zips-football-the-two-deep-depth-chart-updated-1.515691?localLinksEnabled=false

A couple of things from me here. Glad to see Brown is starting. Surprised but not stunned Williams is backing up Osbone. Rossi back at FB is a bit of a surprise but shows the strength we have at LB. Disappointed to see MTB not take that next step. Happy to see no Frosh in the 2 deep. Has been years since Akron's had a roster deep enough to develop talent properly.

Who's ready for some football Thursday!!!?!!?!!

A few surprises there for me there. Hirschman not winning the backup slot (which probably says as much about Kyle Pohl's improvement as it does Tommy Woodson's). Happy Pratt got a starting spot, thought he was very impressive last year. Also happy a few local kids like him and Osborne are starting, bodes well for area recruiting too. Am surprised O'Leary beat out Stein, hadn't even heard of him yet.