Game #2 at Penn State Nittany Lions

ZippyRulz

C'mon guys the coaches coached this game scared. Amato barely blitzed at all to pressure the QB. Bowden took no chance downfield on offense. This Zips team was primed to win this game and could of but the coaches took it out of the kids' hands. I feel really bad for players.

I am not disagreeing, I'm just saying that Chisholm hasn't developed into the back that I had hoped that he would.

You guys put a scare into us! Score does not indicate how close this game was. Your guys seemed a lot more relaxed than ours -- many of us were scratching our heads at how tight our guys seemed to be. I know this doesn't help, but you put together some good drives that you can build on for the rest of the season.

Rooting for you the rest of the season. PLEASE destroy Pitt in your game four!!

You guys put a scare into us! Score does not indicate how close this game was. Your guys seemed a lot more relaxed than ours -- many of us were scratching our heads at how tight our guys seemed to be. I know this doesn't help, but you put together some good drives that you can build on for the rest of the season.

Rooting for you the rest of the season. PLEASE destroy Pitt in your game four!!

You think so? The difference was three bad coverages an no offense on our side.