free video stream

I will be honest....I am a little afraid to watch...hopefully, the zips will look a lot better in the regular season than they have looked in the pre-season

Match #1: No. 13 Akron Zips (0-0) vs. New Mexico Lobos (0-0)

Date/Time: Aug. 29, 2014 • 9:00 p.m. ET

Venue: UNM Soccer Complex • Albuquerque, N.M.

Televison: None • Radio: None

Live Stats: LoboStats.com • Video Stream: GoLobos.com (Free)

Tracking the Zips

• Live stats will be available for this weekend's first match at LoboStats.com.

• Additionally, a free video stream will be available, courtesy of Lobos Athletics, at GoLobos.com.

If pre-season is any indication, Zips will get spanked hard in ABQ tonight.

Hank T (Lobos fan):

Akron fans, if you're driving to Albuquerque for Friday night's game, it's 1590 miles and 25 Interstate hours campus to campus. The Lobo Soccer Complex field is 5335 ft. above sea level. Weather should be clear, about 80 degrees, 35% humidity, little or no wind at game time (7:00 pm local).

I actually walked across the Lobos field earlier this summer. I put a little hex on it. :)

I trust you "marked" the terrritory. They are suffering a drought, after all. ;)

But seriously, that is a pretty cool facility, no?

But seriously, that is a pretty cool facility, no?

The match matters to me more than the faciity, but a soocer pitch in the center of a track, cool? Really?

If you're getting volleyball there's a link to soccer under "Upcoming" if you scroll down. I'm getting a message that the "broadcaster is not currently streaming" though, so I'm not sure what's going on.

http://www.golobos.com/ViewArticle.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=26000&ATCLID=209373286&DB_OEM_ID=26000

do you have a link? I have clicked on new mexico soccer and new mexico twitter and I am still getting volleyball

http://www.golobos.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=26000&ATCLID=209373286

There are links to other sports if you scroll down... This link should be directly to the Akron game though.

It's 1-0 Loblos at the half. But the feed gives me nothing but a black screen for volleyball. The drop down "Upcoming" doesn't work. Gotta leave shortly to watch OU Bobkitties -- REAL volleyball versus Hawaii 2nite. Expecting about 6-8k in attendance for UH coach Dave Shoji's 40th Anniversary match. But enough VB. Go Zips!

where is Adam Najem? I know Sam Gainford played a lot in first half...but is not listed below

Akron 0 PRD: 2

New Mexico 1 45:00

Most Recent Plays

For AKR: #9 Stuart Holthusen, #16 Nate Shultz, #22 Robby Dambrot, #15 Jesse Garcia-Aguilar, #6 Richie Laryea, #3 Saad Abdul-Salaam, #17 Anthony Macchione, #2 Andrew Souders, #13 Sean Sepe, #24 Jake Fenlason, #5 Danilo Radjen.