The Cleveland Browns could ruin our soccer pitch

The Browns would be paying to use the facility, oh but that doesn't count as making money.

But anyways: I'm pretty sure the Browns are going to go to Columbus so you're :horse: for some reason.

Perhaps the Browns would pay for use of the dorms in case they wear out the carpets, but they will pay $0 otherwise.

It's not a :horse: until the Browns and Crew SC (or other) sign a deal for the Browns to take their camp to Columbus.

Dr. Scarborough's statement to me prior to his investiture was the easy way to say that is the most likely scenario and dismiss me.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just trying to ease Zip_ME87's mind here:

Columbus officials reportedly think city will host Browns training camp

The group from Columbus offered financial incentives of an undisclosed amount to entice Browns owner Jimmy Haslam, according to the report.

We probably all agree that it would be stupid for Akron to get into a bidding war with Columbus over this.

• 5 months later...

Some real evidence to the Columbus rumor...

http://www.ohio.com/blogs/cleveland-browns/cleveland-browns-1.270107/browns-to-hold-intrasquad-scrimmage-in-columbus-on-aug-7-1.595384

In my opinion...I think this is a great move for the Browns. Next year they should go to BGSU or YSU and the year after that to the other. Then maybe back to Akron or over to Toledo for this one event. I don't have any data, but I think it would help them solidify fan base throughout the areas of Ohio they can influence, even if they eventually move training camp to a facility shared with the Columbus Crew.