I heard............

I heard through the grapevine that the ak-rowdies founder the" The Godfather" is leaving the Zips to become a Semiole at Florida State. This would be a huge huge loss for the Zips. I will keep my ears open and let you know more when I hear more Say it's not so please say it's not so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure: :unsure: :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure: I also heard that: :screwks:

It has been confirmed... I have known Matt for two years now and he has been a good friend to the students and done a lot of behind the scenes work that we don't see everyday. Plus the way i undertand it after waddell and olivett left he was the next in charge that everyone trusted that kept everything going throughout the spring as a full-time grad student. This is well deserved and i wish him the best of luck! Good luck House and come back and run this place someday! Holla atcha boy! :bow::rock:

wow... um, i don't evne know who you guys are. Yes, i am leaving. I will always have Blue & Gold running through my veins and I'll never forget about this board or the old-school dreamwater blue board (some of you know what i'm talking about). That was classic! I'll be around and hope to see you at future Zips games. Go Zips and now Go 'Noles!... and :screwks:

Blah, blah, blah.  Another person USING Akron U to get ahead.  Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya - thanks for nothin'.  Maybe with all of these losers gone we can get some people in here who WANT to be a Zip.
Well said. I support our guys while they are here but when they bolt, they are nothing more than the enemy. Best example...Mike Thomas who will continue to raid us for talent.

You all are crazy!He was a G.A. at Akron...folks...He got a full time job! Do you want him to stay a G.A. forever! Get over yourselves... Ever think this, not a lot of people can get a full time job at a BCS school after one year as a Grad. Assistant. He did! Be happy that an Akron graduate 2 times over got a job in a very very competitive industry!I'm guessing he didn't get the job on his looks...He must have done something at Akron to warrant him going to FSU.

I feel so guilty. I graduated from UA but didn't end up working there. I think I may form a support group...me and the other couple thousand people that do so every year. :lol: Matt Newhouse was the best. He was one of the original student posters on our board. He should get a ton of credit for generating student enthusiasm for athletics at a school where it was once thought impossible. He did more as a grad student than most of the paid "professionals" that preceeded him. Looking forward to our future games with FSU now that we have an "insider!"