Game #8 Ball State

ZippyRulz

They had no problem switching Pohl for Woodson and then switch back to Pohl, but you won't give Pohl a chance? Yeah, that's great locker room dynamics SMH. This team is looking for a spark. That could be it. If the coaching staff isn't motivated to win every down, quarter, half, and game, then why should the players?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

In my opinion, I want to see Milwee fired and see how the team looks then for a season. IF it's not better after that season, then I might be persuade to jump off the Bowden bandwagon.

Just can't get it out of my head that he'll bench Pohl for Woodson in the Pittsburgh game, go back to Pohl, but won't do that in a game that means more in terms of this season with Woodson being benched. We all know now who Bowden prefers at QB....

Now that the euphoria of pretty much meaningless games in September has long since passed, reality sets in. My ,hope, for 6-6 was obviously far too optimistic. Last year this program sneaked up on a couple of teams. Not this year. The warts of the coaches(especially) and the personnel are being exposed. Losses like this can't be blamed on personnel. These lay squarely on decision making by the coaching staff. Its that cliche phrase of coaches are hired to put players in the best position to perform at the highest of their capabilities. The last two weeks show that isn't happening yet. Curious.

So the prevailing theory here remains that Pohl is 100% healthy and Coach Bowden wouldn't sub him in to save the game just because he's a stubborn and misguided coach? Maybe we'll get a more accurate assessment of what's really going on when the media grills him on this subject, as they surely will after this massive second-half collapse.

• Like 2