Tree Treadwell Thread

zippy5

I have a scary thought...

Remember last year when he had an issue, and it looked like he was going to just quit the team? Lets hope this doesn't go that far.

And for what it's worth, I don't mind having the reputation as the school who is tough regarding student/athlete behavior. It is something to be proud of, even if the results suck sometimes.

We'll rally behind the guys we've got, who know how to behave themselves, like we always do.

• Like 3

We discipline players far more than the majority of universities, yes.

I agree that we are more strict than other universities with handling misconduct (which I am happy about), but that doesn't excuse anything these players do.

"Wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it. Right is right even if nobody is doing it."

When will these guys learn and quit throwing opportunities away?

This team is now super-young.

SR - Ibitayo, Evans

JR - Kretzer, McAdams, Forsythe

SO - Cheatham, Johnson

FR - Robotham, Jackson, Jackson, Gladden

I think this will be a good season to utilize the "cupcake" schedule that we have. I know we were all not happy about the cupcake schedule we have this year, but perhaps it's the best thing. Most of the games will give this young team the opportunity to learn how to play with each, while being against relatively easy competition. I like the youth of this team a lot.