Final RPI - Akron #23 Ohio State #29

http://www.ncaa.com/rankings/soccer-men/d1

looks like they use RPI when it is convenient.....and ignore it to favor certain teams

they ignore it in favor of money & backroom deals by the big conferences.

I am not defending the 984 because I would love to see crowds of 5,000 again for zips soccer. I can remember going to the UA-Tulsa game in 2010 when it was 1 vs. 2. That crowd was huge and was just electric. I know that a lot of folks in the area are excited about the good start for the browns and UA soccer was playing at the same time as the Browns on Sunday.

I live in TN so I can't get to Akron often. If I lived in Akron, price of ticket would not be a hindrance for me. I do know that times are tough for many. Akron ticket prices are on the high side. Akron postseason tickets are $15 for a good seat. Ohio State is charging $8. Notre Dame is charging $7 for an adult and their students get in free. When I went to the Akron-Marquette NCAA game, I had to pay $7 for a ticket. Indiana is charging $10 for adults and $5 for college students. I think that the crowds would be better if they followed the Notre Dame policy and let the students in for free.

I am not defending the 984 because I would love to see crowds of 5,000 again for zips soccer. I can remember going to the UA-Tulsa game in 2010 when it was 1 vs. 2. That crowd was huge and was just electric. I know that a lot of folks in the area are excited about the good start for the browns and UA soccer was playing at the same time as the Browns on Sunday.

I live in TN so I can't get to Akron often. If I lived in Akron, price of ticket would not be a hindrance for me. I do know that times are tough for many. Akron ticket prices are on the high side. Akron postseason tickets are $15 for a good seat. Ohio State is charging $8. Notre Dame is charging $7 for an adult and their students get in free. When I went to the Akron-Marquette NCAA game, I had to pay $7 for a ticket. Indiana is charging $10 for adults and $5 for college students. I think that the crowds would be better if they followed the Notre Dame policy and let the students in for free.

For the NCAA tournament, all tickets must be paid for, including students. You can set your own prices however. In past years, the UA athletic department has purchased a certain number of tickets for students and then charged a small fee for all students after the first however many they purchase.