Peter Agba transferring to Rochester College

Peter should arrive at UA fairly well developed as a player since his HS coach has produced more than 900 wins at Greensboro Day and has previously coached a list of players including Shane Battier, Metta World Peace, Elton Brand, Baron Davis, and most recently, 2014 Los Angeles Lakers lottery pick Julius Randle.

Coaches’ Korner: Fred Johnson Wins His 900th Game

• 1 year later...
3 hours ago, Captain Kangaroo said:

I guess if he's going NAIA, that pretty much tells you why he left. I wish him a great college career.

I used to think that meant something too, but I don't read too much into it with the number of players today who will do just about anything to get premium playing time right away.  

But, lets hope that such a significant move from D-1 to NAIA really was an indication that he was of no use to us.   

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Z.I.P. said:

Just an FYI -- this is Rochester College in greater Detroit.  Not the Rochester Institute of Technology, the high IQ school in NY.  FWIW -- I was confused myself until I looked it up.

And to confuse things even further, there's also a private school in Rochester NY called University of Rochester, which is not associated at all with RIT.  

• Like 1