The Score Bar & Grill

Blue & Gold

So I'm bringing a few friends to the CMU game tomorrow night. I'd like to take them to get a bite to eat before the game. Is The Score Bar & Grill our pre-game hang out, or what? Is it a quality place? I want my friends to be impressed with their Akron experience and since I know they're sure to be underwhelmed by the JAR...

So I'm bringing a few friends to the CMU game tomorrow night. I'd like to take them to get a bite to eat before the game. Is The Score Bar & Grill our pre-game hang out, or what? Is it a quality place? I want my friends to be impressed with their Akron experience and since I know they're sure to be underwhelmed by the JAR...

The steak sandwiches are really good. The beer selection is good, but not great. The place is clean, and, for Exchange Street, pretty classy. Plenty of room. Tons of TV's...but for whatever reason they seem to always have the same thing on every TV?

I will probably be there. I like it. I'd recommend you go, get a sandwich and fries (those are really good too) and if you hate it you can go to the Gyro shop or BW's afterwards. I think you'll like it. If their management was smart, they pass out coupons at the JAR after games, or offer pre-game specials. IMO it has the potential to be THE pre-game hangout. But they need to do some advertising work.

• Like 1