So I'm watching Buffalo and Can't ....

The Hip Zip

I agree with both of your statements...

All of the contenders have their weaknesses. I'm obviously a bit more critical of our Zips because I see every minute of every game.

Just some off those weak points off the top of my head

Toledo : Plays down to their opponents level far to often and get lazy on D. most talent anywhere in conference ... Contender

Can't State : shoots poorly from the FT line. Lack of quality depth, Coaching... Pretender

BG: no reliable source of offense outside of Holmes. FG and FT shooting. Jans has done a great job but they are a year or two away. Pretender

EMU : can't shoot it, Zone sometimes lacks intensity. Still, I can't understand how they got off to such an awful start, I think they can still be a ... Contender

Akron: No go-to-guy, poor 3pt defense. 3 happy on offensive end, FT% shooting. Youthful back court.... probably a year away but not without a chance... Contender

Western : weak on the glass, poor perimeter D, inconsistent... Pretender

Central : Also 3 happy but very improved. I think that they are legit in this conference despite how poorly they played here.... Contender

Everybody has their own issues but I've seen Buffalo maybe 4 times this season and they just seem to have the right mix of inside/ outside talent with a nice mix of both speed and strength, I can't find one real weakness that says that they can't win it all...... My mid season favorite,

• Like 1

I only managed to make it to half time, but I agree the Bulls looked almost unstoppable as they have been all season - at home. They're a little like the Zips with their struggles on the road. In fact, the UB-UA contests might be the most intriguing of the remaining games on the MAC schedule. It will be interesting to see how Moss operates against the height and length the Zips can put in front of him.

Buffalo is my favorite to win the MAC East and the MACC. We always lose in Canada, and I think this year we will lose at home to them as well. Don't be surprised if Buffalo also beats us in the MAC Tournament too. Three strikes and I think the Zips are out this year. We are a very young team, so I am accepting of a relatively down year.

Buffalo is my favorite to win the MAC East and the MACC. We always lose in Canada, and I think this year we will lose at home to them as well. Don't be surprised if Buffalo also beats us in the MAC Tournament too. Three strikes and I think the Zips are out this year. We are a very young team, so I am accepting of a relatively down year.

I'm not. We've got a NCAA tournament every-other-year streak to maintain.

I agree with both of your statements...

All of the contenders have their weaknesses. I'm obviously a bit more critical of our Zips because I see every minute of every game.

Just some off those weak points off the top of my head

Toledo : Plays down to their opponents level far to often and get lazy on D. most talent anywhere in conference ... Contender

Can't State : shoots poorly from the FT line. Lack of quality depth, Coaching... Pretender

BG: no reliable source of offense outside of Holmes. FG and FT shooting. Jans has done a great job but they are a year or two away. Pretender

EMU : can't shoot it, Zone sometimes lacks intensity. Still, I can't understand how they got off to such an awful start, I think they can still be a ... Contender

Akron: No go-to-guy, poor 3pt defense. 3 happy on offensive end, FT% shooting. Youthful back court.... probably a year away but not without a chance... Contender

Western : weak on the glass, poor perimeter D, inconsistent... Pretender

Central : Also 3 happy but very improved. I think that they are legit in this conference despite how poorly they played here.... Contender

Everybody has their own issues but I've seen Buffalo maybe 4 times this season and they just seem to have the right mix of inside/ outside talent with a nice mix of both speed and strength, I can't find one real weakness that says that they can't win it all...... My mid season favorite,

Add this to my BG negative profile: Guard play is very poor against pressure. They have little chance of beating a very good defensive team when it really counts, especially away from home.