Bulls @ Zips 2-7-15

Big E Zip

In case you missed it, Hurley whined to the press and accused Saul Phillips of being unprofessional for stepping onto the court and giving a fist pump during a stoppage with 0.6 seconds left in the game. The officals were at the scorer's table reviewing the previous play, his actions had no impact on the game. Bobby is a real class act.

http://www.athensmessenger.com/blogs/bobcat_blog/hurley-takes-offense-at-phillips-fist-pump/article_45f0b2ce-a714-5abe-b4e9-16f0c7d124d8.html

The return trip to Buffalo should be interesting.

I have one MAJOR problem with the officials tonight, and it can go here because it's about Technical fouls.

How does Hurley go after the officials the entire game, run out on the floor after every call against his team, and gets a "bench warning".

Yet...

Antino gets a technical for apparently yelling at somebody after getting wiped out and landed on under the basket?

It cost us Two points via Technical foul shots late in the game. Who says that officials cannot control the outcome? Thankfully, we didn't allow that to happen.

I have one MAJOR problem with the officials tonight, and it can go here because it's about Technical fouls.

How does Hurley go after the officials the entire game, run out on the floor after every call against his team, and gets a "bench warning".

Yet...

Antino gets a technical for apparently yelling at somebody after getting wiped out and landed on under the basket?

It cost us Two points via Technical foul shots late in the game. Who says that officials cannot control the outcome? Thankfully, we didn't allow that to happen.

The call on Antino was right. He pushed the guy with the ball when he was lying on the floor

Skip,

Antino got the T because he "not so gently" placed the ball on the back of the Buffalo player that was already laying under the basket.

He probably would have gotten away with it, but the ref was standing 2 feet away. Not saying it was a great call, but I think it was justifiable.

Thanks Glib. I was down low, way to the other side of the floor, so I only know what people told me happened. I couldn't see it. All I could see was that he got wiped out, and our guys had to pull him out of the pile, and before I knew it, they were shooting two Technical.

Sorry. I have no idea why officials are so afraid to control Hurley.