Zip vs. Can't State 3-6-15

The last 5.9 seconds were mis coached. They should have forced them to shoot a 3, not allow them a wide open court to run a layup.

Great finish, I blame this loss on KD.

However, when you have to play without almost the entire starting lineup, it sure makes it difficult. And that was a crap call on Deji.

Now what I really wonder is, if Tino had been the starter all year, would he be FOY?

• Like 1

If you gonna give up 80 ft layups forefit the MAC Tourney.

Pay Shaka Smart to teach us the press. Can't destroyed our press 2 straight times coming out of a timeout.

With all that being said. With Tree gone & Injuries I believe we still had a decent season but this is definitely not our year.

I don't see us winning a game in the MAC Tourney.

The last 5.9 seconds were mis coached. They should have forced them to shoot a 3, not allow them a wide open court to run a layup.

You are high.

Kretzer let the guy have the lane, and Cheatham backed away in the low block and let him have an uncontested layup to win the game. Unreal..

Great effort by the Zips for 59 minutes and 58 seconds. Weak, or no effort in the last 2 seconds, and it cost them the game.

• Like 1

If the zips knew how to get the ball to the hot hand we can win! Antino and Big Dawg stepped up more then the Seniors tonight... I really can't wait until next year season. Antino-PG, the new recruit- SG, post-Big Dog, and I don't know about the others players but I know the 1, 2, and 5 gone be straight... Noah is not physical enough to me at the end of the day I'll let the freshman Antino take the last shot! He make things happen...the coach has to see that!

However, when you have to play without almost the entire starting lineup, it sure makes it difficult. And that was a crap call on Deji.

Now what I really wonder is, if Tino had been the starter all year, would he be FOY?

I agree, I think Tino would of took FOY

Now lets play nice.

Posts like one I quoted above add no substance to this board. It's fine, I'll utilize the block feature (for the first time in about a decade on this board). If you disagree with others OPINIONS that's fine. No need for a bs snarky post with no substance.

Posts like one I quoted above add no substance to this board. It's fine, I'll utilize the block feature (for the first time in about a decade on this board). If you disagree with others OPINIONS that's fine. No need for a bs snarky post with no substance.

good to know I've been blocked ... FOR STATING MY OPINION..... that makes my night!

Antino has stepped up and played well, but he still isn't as good as Noah no matter what you say.

We not watching the same game let's compare there turnover ratio Noah turned the ball over wayyy more... Go see and then come talk to me.. Tino has been starting and playing more minutes and still got less turnovers then Noah when he was starting..... lol #checkyourstats

If the zips knew how to get the ball to the hot hand we can win! Antino and Big Dawg stepped up more then the Seniors tonight... I really can't wait until next year season. Antino-PG, the new recruit- SG, post-Big Dog, and I don't know about the others players but I know the 1, 2, and 5 gone be straight... Noah is not physical enough to me at the end of the day I'll let the freshman Antino take the last shot! He make things happen...the coach has to see that!

I love Antino, but the only way he starts over Noah is if Noah isn't ready to go physically - and he should be. I don't think people realize how high the team is on Noah.

We not watching the same game let's compare there turnover ratio Noah turned the ball over wayyy more... Go see and then come talk to me.. Tino has been starting and playing more minutes and still got less turnovers then Noah when he was starting..... lol #checkyourstats

I don't want to step on your toes because I really enjoy hearing Smooth Operator every now & again for a little blast from the past, Sade. . . but I have to agree with my friend ZG01 on this. I am a big Antino fan, though. There's room for both of them in KD's rotation.

I agree, I really feel that he has proven why he should start...Noah is not a bad player but I don't feel as if Tino should be back up, Noah should be back up to Tino. For a freshman who was not starting is now avg almost 14 PPG and 4 assist and 1.3 turnovers a game...should be the point he has showed up and showed out!

How did you happen to pick that one post out of such a crowded field of candidates?

• Like 2

I don't want to step on your toes because I really enjoy hearing Smooth Operator every now & again for a little blast from the past, Sade. . . but I have to agree with my friend ZG01 on this. I am a big Antino fan, though. There's room for both of them in KD's rotation.

Understood. But I look at stats which matters the most I realize that sense Tino been starting the post and our shooters are getting the ball!