Reggie McAdams Rising

Blue & Gold

Keith put some plays in for Reggie and he was working very hard on offense trying to get open. Good to see that happening. I really disliked the offense when Reggie and Jake just stood on the wings. Would still like to see more back door movement with Reggie and Jake for some easy inside baskets. Reggie has really benefitted from the short rotation knowing that he coach will let him keep shooting till he finds his touch.

That dunk, to me, was surprising. Not because it occurred, we know he's capable, but how effortless it looked. I think Reggie takes a big step forward next year.

It would be great to see him continue to make moves like that, because (as you say) we all know he's capable. I do seem to recall him making a similar play (baseline dunk) last year against WMU when the Zips were running out to a big lead. Does anyone else remember this, or am I confusing it with another game?

I do seem to recall him making a similar play (baseline dunk) last year against WMU when the Zips were running out to a big lead. Does anyone else remember this, or am I confusing it with another game?

It happened in the second half before we hit our scoring drought around the 11:00 minute mark.

I've wrote multiple times on ZN (as others have), that I would like to see set plays run for McAdams. It's finally starting to happen. So last night Frenchy asks KD about it after the game, and KD responds "Yeah, if the head coach would have gotten his head out of his rear end a long time ago we could have been doing this all along." For those of you that continuously write "trust KD", or "KD knows better than you", you might want to consider that some ZN members have the ability to evaluate and discuss things that might be good ideas.

• Like 5

I've wrote multiple times on ZN (as others have), that I would like to see set plays run for McAdams. It's finally starting to happen. So last night Frenchy asks KD about it after the game, and KD responds "Yeah, if the head coach would have gotten his head out of his rear end along time ago we could have been doing this all along." For those of you that continuously write "trust KD", or "KD knows better than you", you might want to consider that some ZN members have the ability to evaluate and discuss things that might be good ideas.

Amen. He's been alluding to the fact that his guys are playing with more confidence knowing that they're going to get their 20+ minutes. Maybe some were right in stating going 11 deep isn't always great.

I trust that Coach Dambrot will be right on basketball strategy most of the time because he's proven over many years to be a darned good coach. But I don't believe he's right all of the time because no one is. Fans who lack the training, experience and knowledge of a good coach are wrong most of the time on basketball strategy. But I don't believe they're wrong all the time because no one is. Congratulations to every fan who gets one right. :)

I trust that Coach Dambrot will be right on basketball strategy most of the time because he's proven over many years to be a darned good coach. But I don't believe he's right all of the time because no one is. Fans who lack the training, experience and knowledge of a good coach are wrong most of the time on basketball strategy. But I don't believe they're wrong all the time because no one is. Congratulations to every fan who gets one right. :)

This would be a pretty boring place if no one ever gave their own opinion.

This would be a pretty boring place if no one ever gave their own opinion.

ZN should be a budding community that nurtures ideas, but too often those ideas are uprooted with a continual adage. This is what keeps some from expressing their thoughts here. Instead of giving up, I remind members to use the ignore members posts feature instead.