2015 Recruiting Class??

Lineup: Fenlason, De Vera, Ruhaak, Souders, Shultz, Souto, Laryea, Najem, Sepe, Garcia-Aguilar, Dakwar. Kickoff in about 25min.

above was the lineup used against the Pittsburgh riverhounds

ended in 1-1 tie

Dakwar scored at 15 minutes off a thru ball by Souto...

akron mens soccer twitter had many updates during the game...

on recruiting question....neither caleb or jared has ever released the class anywhere close to national signing day. They also only lost a few seniors...Saad and Clint Caso...

so, most people are not expecting a big recruiting class

Lineup: Fenlason, De Vera, Ruhaak, Souders, Shultz, Souto, Laryea, Najem, Sepe, Garcia-Aguilar, Dakwar. Kickoff in about 25min.

above was the lineup used against the Pittsburgh riverhounds

ended in 1-1 tie

Dakwar scored at 15 minutes off a thru ball by Souto...

akron mens soccer twitter had many updates during the game...

on recruiting question....neither caleb or jared has ever released the class anywhere close to national signing day. They also only lost a few seniors...Saad and Clint Caso...

so, most people are not expecting a big recruiting class

Exactly. Can't sign many players when you only graduate two seniors.

Top Drawer Soccer has Akron with two 2015 commits.

lineup for 2nd game with wright state

DeMoya, Devera, Cregan, Radjen, Weidt, Sanda, Dos Santos, Nanchoff (like that name :) ) ; Garcia-Aguilar, Gainford, Macchionne

WSU led 1-0 at half as DeMoya was wrong footed on deflected shot

53 minutes- gainford beats his man who connects with holthusen who finds machionne at the top

machionne drills it into top corner to make it 1-1

73 minutes-gainford beats a few guys at top of box and drives his shot low...off the post and in ...2-1 zips

I only see two names listed on both starting lineups - DeVera and Garcia-Aguilar.

So we basically split our squad & tied a semi-pro team and beat another D-1 college team. I'd consider that to be pretty impressive!

Agree.

Looking forward to seeing the Zips matchup with a pro team on Friday.

I have not seen Ismail Seremba's imminent departure officially reported. But tranfers out are not something the current SID would communicate anyway.

You can bank on it; though he is still attending classes at UA, Seremba has played his last for the Zips.

Where is Chris Brennan going?

Brennan is only a junior. Hopefully, we'll see him commit to the Zips for 2016.

http://highschoolsports.cleveland.com/news/article/6084630023141733176/copleys-chris-brennan-wins-2014-15-gatorade-ohio-boys-soccer-player-of-the-year/

The junior forward racked up 23 goals and 14 assists this past season, powering the Indians (20-1-1) to the Division I state semifinals where they lost to St. Ignatius, 1-0.

I have not seen Ismail Seremba's imminent departure officially reported. But tranfers out are not something the current SID would communicate anyway.

You can bank on it; though he is still attending classes at UA, Seremba has played his last for the Zips.

That's depressing.

• Like 1

Sounds like 0% facts and 100% speculation.

I will wait to hear concrete evidence, although I shouldn't hold my breath to find that on this board. Still waiting for Tree Treadwell and Alex Abreu to be reinstated. :wall: