Bill Livingston

mivid12

In the interest of full disclosure is despise him. so i emailed him and corrected (as only i can) his pathetic laziness calling noah nate...

It's NOAH...this is why akron and MAC folks laugh at you....the only time any of you bozos write about MAC basketball is when the tourney is under your nostrils

mike, dover

HIS REPLY: Enjoy the CIT. Sent from my iPhone

i forwarded the exchange to the AD

interesting to know what these people REALLY think..perhaps my feelings for him jaded me..but...

In the interest of full disclosure is despise him. so i emailed him and corrected (as only i can) his pathetic laziness calling noah nate...

It's NOAH...this is why akron and MAC folks laugh at you....the only time any of you bozos write about MAC basketball is when the tourney is under your nostrils

mike, dover

interesting to know what these people REALLY think..perhaps my feelings for him jaded me..but...

Well, mavid12, I bet he can't spell Rachael Tekka either. And the joke is on him...we aren't in the CIT. Bet he felt really dumb when he learned that one.

Did he reply in Comic Sans?

• Like 1

Bill is a columnist for the Plain Dealer. He is a rather large individual who occupied the very first seat in the second row of the press table right in front of Sec 108. He did manage to get up often enough to work his way back to the free food & drink.

As with most columnists, he sees his attempts at humor to be funnier than anyone else does.

mike, dover

Obviously bad journalism, I'm not gonna argue that. I am not a Livingston fan at all....

But let me get this straight....you emailed a writer who made a mistake on a name, called him a "bozo" and got upset when he responded to you with a smart ass response?

I'm pretty sure if you would've said "Hey Bill just a heads up, you made a mistake on a name...." his response would have been a little different.