Which MAC Teams will beat a BCS team this year

sorry if this has been done already, but after the first week which teams do you think will beat a BCS team?Boston College at Central MichiganNorthwestern at Miami (OH)Minnesota at Can't State :lol: Toledo at Iowa StateNorthern Illinois at #1 Ohio StateAkron at #19 Penn StateWestern Michigan at IndianaWisconsin at Bowling GreenI think Miami, Toledo, and Western Michigan have great chances.....Akron and NIU have a chance...and Central, Can't, and BGSU have no chance!

We hava  better chance with NCSU as far as conference.
An even better chance with Cinci, they are in a BCS conference as well, the Big Deceased or Least or what ever they are calling it now.Our conference could look really good this year if we knock some so called big boys off, some publications ranked our conference second to last, only better than the Sunbelt. We need to change that!

I think Central has a shot against BC because of where it is played. Akron and Western would be upsets but are possible. Toledo and Miami have to be close to even for odds. I think Toledo pulls it off, but Miami falls short. Bowling Green and Can't a real longshots, but both teams are playing as the home team. I hope the MAC represents well in week 1!GO ZIPS!!

It seems like Toledo, NIU, Miami, and Akron and mabye BGSU are the only teams in our conference that are capable of making any kind of real noise in non-conference play this year. Everyone else pretty much sucks outside of the MAC. That is why the conference is ranked so low. We should leave and make a new conference together and mabye get some weak BCS teams to join, like Cincy and Marshall. We could leave all the weak teams to fend for themselves and start to build some respect.

We should leave and make a new conference together and mabye get some weak BCS teams to join, like Cincy and Marshall. We could leave all the weak teams to fend for themselves and start to build some respect.
Sounds like a good idea... adding Pitt after a breakup of the Big East also would be good. :screwks:

I'm worried about week 3's trip to Central. They lost their QB but they've got a decent team. The top of the MAC is tough! (The bottom of the MAC is downright awful and drag the rest of us down - btw, isn't it great considering Akron "the rest of us?!?!") These are the MAC schools I'd want in a new conference:AkronToledoOhioN. IllinoisC. Mich.(NOT Miami - screw Miami!)How's that sound? After the Big East breakup, add Pitt, Cincy, USF & Louisville.(I like 'Cuse but I'm afraid they may be a dying program.)Next move: Add UCF, Marshall and MemphisNew conference: AkronToledoPittCincyOhioN. IllinoisC. Mich.USFUCFMarshallMemphisLouisvilleDude, that's a nice conference!

I would take Akron, Toledo, Miami, BGSU, NIU, Pitt, Cinci, Louie, West Virginia, Maryland, Memphis, Syracuse...that makes a 12 member conference with it divided as east and west.Conference USA should take USF in replace of Memphis that keeps that conference as a 12 team conference.And Marshall, UConn, Rutgers, should go to the mac to replace the teams that left!Peace out.

Hopefully our attendance improves. Because if it doesn't, the NCAA will threaten to relegate us to 1AA status. We need to fill the bowl every week. I'll be there and I am certain everyone else on this board will be there as well. It's the other 250,000 folks in this area, and particularly the students and alumni who root for the Suckeyes, that concerns me. History shows that winning puts butts in the seats. If that is the case, then this years attendance should be agood barometer for what to expect in the future. Building a new stadium helps too. Damn we need to get that project going!