Game 1—Oklahoma

I hope I didn't alarm anyone with the $54.99 to watch the Oklahoma game. The 7-Day trial is only $10.

Why wouldn't someone just keep ordering 7-day trials?

Maybe I should let someone else with more PPV knowledge figure this one out.

I saw that, but it also said PPV was not available in OK, so I don't know if it would cover the game. I am guessing the answer is, "No."

One PPV game per season is an Oklahoma standard, as noted in this 2013 article:

Oklahoma football: Pay-per-view broadcast is part of Sooner Sports TV agreement

... Under the new Big 12 television contract that went into effect last year, conference schools retain rights to one home football game. As part of its Sooners Sports TV partnership, OU has given its TV rights for that game to Fox Sports, which had the option of showing the game for free on Fox Sports Oklahoma.

“Putting this one game on pay-per-view allows us to make all of the other content we distribute on Sooner Sports TV possible,” said Fox Sports Oklahoma spokesman Ramon Alvarez. ...

Yes there is always a third party stream that you can find it playing. Here are some to check around game time. Keep in mind since it's a PPV the stream wont be up until close to end of 1st qtr. If i can not make to the game i just tune into the radio until the stream is up.

Keep in mind anyone going to Norman to the game that Owen field just started a 300 mil renovation project.

1.http://firstrowus1.eu/

2.http://www.vipbox.eu/football

3.http://bosscast.net/

4.http://www.stream2watch.co/live-tv/us

5.http://cricfree.tv/american-football-live-stream

A thousand electric eels getting struck by a thousand bolts of lightning while sitting in 1000 electric chairs wouldn't shock me more than if Pohl didn't start.electrician-smiley-emoticon.gif

They'll probably both play. But if Pohl is hot, I hope they have the awareness to keep him in and not stick to any preconceived substitution plan (see Washington-Gromek @ Penn State 15 years ago).

A thousand electric eels getting struck by a thousand bolts of lightning while sitting in 1000 electric chairs wouldn't shock me more than if Pohl didn't start.electrician-smiley-emoticon.gif

They'll probably both play. But if Pohl is hot, I hope they have the awareness to keep him in and not stick to any preconceived substitution plan (see Washington-Gromek @ Penn State 15 years ago).

I will publicly say, as I was very harsh on Pohl for his leadership skills, that I am a fan of this young man and hope he has a kick A$$ season. Was able to watch him in practice over last weekend, and I was more than impressed with his growth as a leader. His physical skills were never in question, but the way I saw him practice and interact with his offense, you could without question see growth and maturity................... Best of luck to this young man

• Like 1

Without any regard to who might be the better Quarterback, I think our situation with the lack of playmakers might eventually dictate that Chapman could simply be the better option to move the football because of his multi-dimensional skills. With that said, I'm still hoping that I will be pleasantly surprised with our RBs and WRs. But I'm not holding my breath.

• Like 2

Was able to watch him in practice over last weekend, and I was more than impressed with his growth as a leader... but the way I saw him practice and interact with his offense, you could without question see growth and maturity.

GREAT news. I hope this translates during game time.

GREAT news. I hope this translates during game time.

Don't take that as an enthusiastic two thumbs up :thumb::thumb: as it relates to the offense ............. Still very concerned.

I smashed on Pohl last season and he focused and has grown in the exact area that I was smashing on him about,..... If the other pieces to this evolving offense come together, I believe the QB spot will be solid

I will publicly say, as I was very harsh on Pohl for his leadership skills, that I am a fan of this young man and hope he has a kick A$$ season. Was able to watch him in practice over last weekend, and I was more than impressed with his growth as a leader. His physical skills were never in question, but the way I saw him practice and interact with his offense, you could without question see growth and maturity................... Best of luck to this young man

I don't think it's any surprise that I too am a huge critic of Pohl, nd that I'm a huge advocate of Chapman cause I think the guy has promising talents at QB. But if what you say is true, with the growth, than I'm more than happy to have him leading the team.

I want the Zips to win...no matter who's QB. I've seen enough of Pohl to be concerned, but hopefully he's made the improvements...and hopefully he won't make those ill-timed-kyle-pohl-crucial-red-zone-interceptions anymore. :)

I don't think it's any surprise that I too am a huge critic of Pohl, nd that I'm a huge advocate of Chapman cause I think the guy has promising talents at QB. But if what you say is true, with the growth, than I'm more than happy to have him leading the team.

I want the Zips to win...no matter who's QB. I've seen enough of Pohl to be concerned, but hopefully he's made the improvements...and hopefully he won't make those ill-timed-kyle-pohl-crucial-red-zone-interceptions anymore. :)

Still saw some of those unfortunately ........