final depth chart?

gozips19

looks like the final depth chart was just updated.... glad to see jackson take the back up qb spot ... also good to see pace get his starting job back the secondary should be strong. only true frosh in as a starter is stec at punter (not too much of a surprise) but again where is harvey? is robinson that lazy that he can't beat out Cecchetti? also questions in the return game but there is talent therecan't wait for the season to start!!!!! :screwks:

I was afraid of this.  Robinson has the talent to be one of the best players at his position.  His motivation is questionable, though.  The reason he left the other schools was because they were constantly on him about being motivated, but he was just to lazy and left. :(
Hey, give him some credit for passing two semesters worth of classes and being eligible. That's more than we can say for a lot of our recent DL prospects.I can see the attitude rap on him having some merit. During the Meet the Team event, he sat against the back wall while most of the players were signing at the tables. Even Alex Allen, his knee shredded just 26 hours prior, was up at the table and signing for the kids. If you haven't seen Nate, he isn't fat. He is a VERY big, muscular kid.

I question the where about of David Harvey on the depth chart. I a three or four WR set is Havery on of the slot Wr? If this is correct does he not show on the depth chart for being a slot WR. I have a hard time thinking this young man will not see the field at all. He is to fast to have sitting on the bench. Anybody got the scoop? :unsure::unsure:

if the guy was one of the top dl in the country(robinson) then he has to have some talent. hopefully the zips can get some production out of the guy because playing against the big teams we need all the depth at d-line we can get. you might be able to get away with only three to four dl in the mac,but not in the first two games.

I question the where about of David Harvey on the depth chart. I a three or four WR set is Havery on of the slot Wr? If this is correct does he not show on the depth chart for being a slot WR. I have a hard time thinking this young man will not see the field at all. He is to fast to have sitting on the bench. Anybody got the scoop? :unsure::unsure:
Word is he'll be brought along gradually. They don't want to put too much pressure on him Game 1. Look for his PT to increase quickly as the season progresses.

Biggest surprise to me was the FR kicker not getting the nod. I was hoping that he would come in and dominate. Robinson will stay play a lot. We need 6 guys rotating in and out on the line. I am excited to see Jones get the safety job and have Henry back. Our secondary is 2 deep strong everywhere.

I am just shocked he is elgible to play considering he flunked out of high school his senior year and did not graduate. Hopefully he grew up and goes on to a great career. I am glad to see him turn it around because he has great potential.

looks like the final depth chart was just updated.... glad to see jackson take the back up qb spot ... also good to see pace get his starting job back the secondary should be strong. only true frosh in as a starter is stec at punter (not too much of a surprise) but again where is harvey? is robinson that lazy that he can't beat out Cecchetti? also questions in the return game but there is talent therecan't wait for the season to start!!!!! :screwks:
Robinson was very lazy at Rutgers that is why he never made the depth chart there. He never came in condition and had a horrible attitude.

So out of this list who didn't qualify or didn't commit?Aaris Reed RB 5'10" 185 Waldorf, MD 74 D.J. Henderson WR 6'5" 220 Jacksonville, FL 74 Sean Hakes QB 6'3" 200 Fort Worth, TX 66 Andre Boone RB 6'0" 200 Virginia Beach, VA 64 Derron Smith ILB 6'2" 207 Pittsburgh, PA 64 Anthony Barnes CB 6'2" 175 Virginia Beach, VA 40 Ryan Brinson CB 5'9" 170 Canton, OH 40 Curtis Brown WR 5'11" 171 Belle Glade, FL 40 Dantley Cline OG 6'1" 270 East Point, GA 40 Wayne Cobham CB 6'1" 180 Pembroke Pines, FL 40 Delvin Davis CB 6'1" 165 Pembroke Pines, FL 40 Sheldon Dennis RB 6'2" 206 Lakeland, FL 40 David Harvey WR 5'11" 160 Penn Hills, PA 40 Igor Iveljic K 6'0" 160 Mentor, OH 40 Mark Jackson OC 6'6" 310 Columbus, OH 40 Amin Kabir S 6'1" 185 Warrensville, OH 40 Mitchell Magloire OLB 6'1" 217 Ft. Lauderdale, FL 40 Tevlin Petite-Frere DE 6'3" 200 North Miami, FL 40 Blake Smith DE 6'3" 220 Greenbelt, MD 40 Jerrel Stoudemire DT 6'5" 295 Lake Wales, FL 40 Mike Ward OG 6'3" 285 Washington, DC 40 Jaquan Williams CB 6'1" 185 Sarasota, FL 40 Cory Woods OG 6'5" 255 Reading, PA 40 Mickey Baker ILB 6'0" 215 Dodge City, KS