Craig Eubanks commits

According to http://news.wp.missouristate.edu/2015/03/4-grizzlies-name-to-all-region-16-team/

Eubanks averaged 12.7 points, 4.5 rebounds, 2.8 assists and 1.3 steals per game for the season. Against region opponents, he averaged 15.4 points, 3.8 rebounds and 2.13 assists.

“Craig is the perfect example of a blue collar player,” Grizzly Basketball Head Coach Yancey Walker said. “As a freshman, he had to play the four position for us at times. As a sophomore, he would have games where he led us in points and assists or in points and rebounds. He did it all for us and was a big part of our success. I am very proud of what he has accomplished.”

• 2 months later...

Will he be playing in 2015-16, or is this for the following season? He is NOT listed on the current roster.

Good question. He graduated Missouri State - West Plains JC, he's not listed on the current roster (which already lists 13 scholarship players), but he recently retweeted this ZTV Sports tweet:

@ZTVsports

ZTV Sports retweeted Craig Eubanks

Transferred into Akron, high school teammates with @easymoney____1

Craig Eubanks @cde__5

4:11 AM - 24 Jul 2015

Walk-on?

• 2 years later...

Does anyone know whats going on with Eubanks? I know he had the eye issue earlier in the season and came back and got a few minutes at least one game, but I don't think he's been in since, nor have I noticed him on the bench. I never had high expectations, but you would think he would be getting some minutes with our lack of depth (if he is healthy and with the team).

Edited by LZIp

7 minutes ago, LZIp said:

Does anyone know whats going on with Eubanks? I know he had the eye issue earlier in the season and came back and got a few minutes at least one game, but I don't think he's been in since, nor have I noticed him on the bench. I never had high expectations, but you would think he would be getting some minutes with our lack of depth (if he is healthy and with the team).

Good question.  I had forgotten he was even on the team!