Game 2—Pittsburgh Panthers

George Thomas is a jerk. I know you read here, George, and I don't care. You are a jerk. Mocking of the program begins about 44:50. It's not so much the content, it's the tone. Something was cut out. I would love to hear that was. And of course, George went to that other school in Ohio. Time to let the ABJ know we have had it with George.

A few years ago I emailed George about a complaint that I had with something he wrote and he almost immediately shot back an email pretty much telling me that I could shove it. I let it drop. But, man, is that guy thin-skinned.
If there's any lightning in the Akron area this game could be delayed. They are supposed to wait 30 minutes after each lightning strike before resuming play.
BGSU big over Maryland. That's nine years in a row for the MAC having at least one win over B1G. EMU big over Wyoming at halftime.
Also, halftime: Toledo 9, Arkansas 7.

I don't want to see Chapman in at QB the rest of the year. He has nothing. I have 0 confidence we can even get a first down with Chapman let alone score or even win a single game this year. Go with KP16. He is proven and can win.

I'll add that the Chapman experiment is clearly a complete failure. I don't care if we have a single rushing yard by our QB. You have to be able to throw the ball or the offense will never open up for a QB to run it. Football 101.