Jared Sullinger and Nick Harney Put On A Show At The Akron Canton Summer League

dre22era

Also, this is interesting from the description on the YouTube video:

Published on Jun 29, 2015

Check out these highlights of Columbus, Ohio native and Boston Celtics forward Jared Sullinger vs Cleveland, Ohio native Nick Harney. Harney posted 41 points in a win over the Columbus Pro AM, while Sullinger scored 38 points respectively.
Nick Harney will be playing with the New York Knicks in the Las Vegas Summer League.

• Like 1

Also, this is interesting from the description on the YouTube video:

Published on Jun 29, 2015

Check out these highlights of Columbus, Ohio native and Boston Celtics forward Jared Sullinger vs Cleveland, Ohio native Nick Harney. Harney posted 41 points in a win over the Columbus Pro AM, while Sullinger scored 38 points respectively.

Nick Harney will be playing with the New York Knicks in the Las Vegas Summer League.

Thanks for sharing. I always thought Nick had all of the physical tools. I'll be following.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't link at the moment, but there was an instagram post from the Cleveland/Akron Pro Am saying Brett McKnight was a top performer. Hadn't seen anything about him in a while.

My neighbor is a referee for C/A PA and tells me that Brett McKnight is indeed tearing up the league.