Penn State fan here...........

PSU123

...............I'm wondering of what you guys think of the game on saturday. My prediction is 31-17 with Akron scoring a late TD to make it look closer. By the way the rain might not as be bad as some expected. Well good luck this year (except for saturday :P )Go Zips and Go Lions!!

...............I'm wondering of what you guys think of the game on saturday. My prediction is 31-17 with Akron scoring a late TD to make it look closer. By the way the rain might not as be bad as some expected. Well good luck this year (except for saturday :P )Go Zips and Go Lions!!
Oh man, you're asking for trouble! Honestly, I think it will be closer than expected throughout the entire game with PSU scoring a late touchdown to make it look better than it was. :P

Oh man, you're asking for trouble! Honestly, I think it will be closer than expected throughout the entire game with PSU scoring a late touchdown to make it look better than it was. :P
haha but i think our speed at WR will be too much for the Zips to handle.This PSU team isnt 03 or 04 (not be cocky) but i think you guys are gonna beat NC State i really do i think that will be the upset of the weekin College Football.

Welcome PSU123,I think this game will be a little closer than you predict. Also the Zips do have some speed in the defensive backfield with the starters. The problem in the backups are not as fast. I think once a again the depth of Penn State will win out.I see the line of scrimmage being the key factor of the game. If PSU controls both sides then it will be a long day for the Zips. But if Akron can take control and get a few longs drives and stop PSU on a few 3 and outs it will be much closer.

zff,stoping PSU on 3 and outs is easier than said done with Tony Hunt in the backfield and prabably the second best wide recieving group in the Big Ten with a lot of speed will be hard. Plus the fact that Anthony Morelli has an amazing arm and is a hell of a quarterback (yes i know he didnt play much but he will be ready). Once again i can see this game being close in the first half then PSU running away wiht it in the 3rd.

24-21 AkronMorelli's arm gets a way from him and he throws too many interceptions to overcome! Your running back Tony Hunt will only have 55 yards on 21 carries.And your defense will be confused by our offense, and your offense will be confused by our defense!Late field goal lifts the Zips to the win!BooYah and Go Zips!

24-21 AkronMorelli's arm gets a way from him and he throws too many interceptions to overcome! Your running back Tony Hunt will only have 55 yards on 21 carries.And your defense will be confused by our offense, and your offense will be confused by our defense!Late field goal lifts the Zips to the win!BooYah and Go Zips!
I think hunt will get more than 55 yards on 21 carries. The last time we played he had 137 yards on just 8 carries. For the entire season last year he averaged 6 yards per rush. I don't see akron limiting him to 2.6 yards a att.If Akron does win it will be because of turnovers.