Camp 2015

zipsoutsider

Fun info. I like Kyle's attitude. If Lane can learn the position, he should be a physical mismatch. I would assume his blocking will be a big asset in most offenses, but especially our new offense. Good luck to Bickley, I will guess he will do well at a different level. His energy on the field is going to help his new team.

Here is another article from GT about Lane... I read GT's articles and shake my head. Aside from the punctuation mistakes, here is an obvious sign of laziness.

Jeff Bowden, said he likes Lane’s attitude thus far.

“The whole staff feels like he’s such a great athlete,” Lane said. “He would have started on defense had he been on defense, but we had such a need at wide receiver to have an explosive player. We’ve been solid in the past, but we haven’t been explosive, and we think he can give us some of that.”

So many times these videos people put together aren't worth watching, but this guy really knows his stuff when it comes to the Zips.

Sorry, you will never get that time back.

I'm going to just put this right here without commentary.

• Like 1

Anybody watch the running back preview today?

The video is telling for those still wondering about the offense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLWBUHDUqKI&feature=youtu.be

Maybe, TB said Chapman would get more reps in camp because they already know what Pohl can do. I am thinking we should expect to see them both.