I would love to see this game

I don't get to see the pro version but since my daughter is a junior at UM she and I will be going to see the college version on Labor day. :)

I will see you there. Looking forward to seeing the Georgetown game too.

I will be at both Georgetown and Maryland. Did you happen to notice on Sept 4th the Zips play Georgetown at 4 pm ET and the USMNT plays Peru (friendly) across town at RFK at 7 pm. Not sure when the USMNT roster will be announced, but if DeAndre is included, a mad dash across town will be in order for this Zips Soccer fan.

• Like 1

Just checked and found that you can vote as many times as you want in that poll. I changed it from 59%-41% to 48%-42% with about 3 minutes worth of voting. So a few really determined multi-voters on either side could easily swing the vote one way or the other.

Did some clicking, we up 53% - 47%. Posted the This is Akron video - I love that video…;-)

Teal Bunbury and Darren Mattocks are great forwards....but the writer does not even have Steve Zakuani listed as a reserve. How can Steve Z not be on the team?

and no arguments with the great Perry Kitchen and Wil Trapp as the center midfielders.....

but I have to have Scott Caldwell in the starting lineup rather than Dillon Serna. I know that Scott is a center mid rather than an outside guy....but he is probably the smartest soccer mind that has taken the field for the zips and he won a national championship for our beloved school.

Teal Bunbury and Darren Mattocks are great forwards....but the writer does not even have Steve Zakuani listed as a reserve. How can Steve Z not be on the team?

and no arguments with the great Perry Kitchen and Wil Trapp as the center midfielders.....

but I have to have Scott Caldwell in the starting lineup rather than Dillon Serna. I know that Scott is a center mid rather than an outside guy....but he is probably the smartest soccer mind that has taken the field for the zips and he won a national championship for our beloved school.

I love Steve Z, but I think he's not included due to his physical inability to compete as he once did. I can't fault the writer for considering that. However, I do agree that Scotty Caldwell has to be in the starting line up. He is bedrock for the Revs and doesn't get the accolades he deserves because he's not flashy and doesn't score much. As you said, he's soccer smart and knows and does what is needed of him.

• Like 1

DeAndre Yedlin among the 23 players that JK called for CONCACAF Cup tune-ups against Peru and Brazil. September 4th in D.C. will be busy. Always a pleasure to visit with Bisbee and the Mrs., too.

Zips in D.C.

• 2 weeks later...