Cleveland State

wadszip

First off, I love the idea of this all Ohio doubleheader. It's a great idea but not wild about it being played in the crappiest gym in the MAC. Playing in CSU's Wolstein or the Q would have been much, much better.

I watch a lot of Horizon hoops so I am interested in seeing this years edition of the Vikes. They lost a pretty darn good backcourt, Lee and Lewis to graduation but Yates can shoot it. CSU is young and is probably a year or two away from returning into serious contenders in the Horizon.

We should have a nice advantage in the paint so hope the offense runs regularly through Pat. Fearless predictions: Zips by 17 and Gary Waters will be the best dressed man in the MAC Center.

I believe it will rotate every year between the four schools. So 1 out of every 4 years it will be at the Wolstein center. Haha.

Does UA have any tickets left for Saturday? Is it sold out? Just wondering if taking the 45-55 min trip to Akron for a ticket will be productive or a waste of time.

It is not sold out, but I don't know if you can buy tickets from the Akron ticket office, it may be only online or through Can't State.

I don't know if you can buy tickets from the Akron ticket office, it may be only online or through Can't State.

Tickets for this cancer-fighting event at Can't State are available for purchase online at www.coachesvscancer.org/neodoubleheader and at each University's ticket office. In addition, five dollars from each ticket sold will help support cancer patients and their families through the American Cancer Society. source

There are lower reserve tickets that are $18 plus the $5 donation($23 total) They are non chair back seats. I recommend calling the Can't ticket office directly.

Yes, I was looking at the backed seats between the FT lines. I was incorrect about the price though, its $80 including the donation. If this were a meaningful MAC game I'd shell it out , and have in the past, but not for this. Thanks for the reply.

BTW: Zips -7' is the opening number. If I were a betting man......

According to the game preview on GoZips.com, it's a free live stream.

Good. I was going to go to both games, but something else came up yesterday that takes priority before I could go tonight. Might be easier for me to just catch it online. Thanks Dr. Z and AyYo.

Edited by mes102