Zips @ Arkansas

LoyalZIP

Isn't ESPN3, WatchESPN? ESPN3 essentially doesn't exist anymore because it is WatchESPN. You don't have to be an optimum subscriber, you just have to have an ESPN subscription through your cable company (which gives you access to WatchESPN via your cable login information) or SlingTV subscription if you a hip person like that.

For any of you who do not know, SlingTV is a streaming television service made for my generation.

BTW, game is now streaming.

NO

Apparently some games are blacked out to some systems.

Was that Williams or Aaron Jackson?

#1 is Williams. Could've missed it, but I haven't seen Aa. Jackson in the game yet.

Edit: NVM. Aa. Jackson is in the game, but the turnover I was talking about was definitely on Williams.

Edited by LZip

Solid half. We seemed to play well when we were sped up but we had trouble in the halfcourt with indecisiveness and turnovers there at the end. We'll see what the tempo looks like in the 2nd half. We just gotta avoid a big lull offensively and keep them from getting it close and getting the crowd into it.