Caleb Porter Article 'Man on a Mission'

Thanks @TennZip. I like the picture in the link where Caleb is holding that photo and apparently remembering fondly that awesome moment as well as the one below with the key to the City of Akron and his 2010 National Championship ring, I believe.

-8f3894a131e60512.JPG

Edited by Zip_ME87
  • Like 1

Wouldn't it be full circle for him to win the MLS Cup in Ohio? If Columbus Crew and Portland both win, Columbus will be the site of the MLS Cup. Would love to get tickets for it, but heard it's basically a sellout already. I'll just save that money for NCAA tournament games instead!!!

• Like 1

I like the picture in the link where Caleb is holding that photo and apparently remembering fondly that awesome moment as well as the one below with the key to the City of Akron and his 2010 National Championship ring, I believe.

Agreed. Beth Nakamura did a great job with all the photos. Gives a nice detailed story. Good effort put into the piece. :thumb:

Dear Caleb, please do not give Akron fans any of that "Yeagley is the John Wooden of soccer coaches" stuff! We, who sat and watched his Whose-her teams will never forget the arrogance of that man. We know, "Yeags", the man who taught Bobby Knight how to be bad!

• Like 1