Game 12—Can't State (Black Frye-day)

lance99

The Season is finally over!

One game to go and it is for the Wagon Wheel with the added Bonus of a GUARANTEED Bowl with a win.

IMHO, this is the most important game in a very long time. The reason you may ask? Just to get there means way more down the road.

We know what has to be done, but it would be good to get some thoughts outthere.

Discuss

The Season is finally over!

One game to go and it is for the Wagon Wheel with the added Bonus of a GUARANTEED Bowl with a win.

IMHO, this is the most important game in a very long time. The reason you may ask? Just to get there means way more down the road.

We know what has to be done, but it would be good to get some thoughts outthere.

Discuss

My thoughts

Not sure I understand your opening sentence......How is the season finally over?

Outside of that I agree with everything else. This is the most important game in a very long time. Guaranteed bowl eligibility against our most hated rival. (guess what I am going to say next ;-) PACK THE INFO AKRON!!

ABJ - Give us some love!!! There are some good things happening...

UATech Marketing - be creative....figure it out...black friday so bring in some retailers to sell stuff at discounted prices so people can kill 2 birds with one stone.

God - make it a nice day

Oh yea - the Fuckeyes lost to Michigan State (former Coach D and Zips coach Mark D :rock::rock::rock: ) so the title run is likely over.

UATech Marketing - be creative....figure it out...black friday so bring in some retailers to sell stuff at discounted prices so people can kill 2 birds with one stone.

God - make it a nice day

Not a bad idea, but it might be hard to pull off so quickly. Let's hope for a little sunshine. That would so us more good than anything..

I can't wait until Friday.

Last year's loss to these chumps has chapped my ass for 359 days & counting. The Flashes are ranked 125th in total offense. Only Boston College & UCF are more putrid than Can't. I would love to see a shutout. Hopefully the offense can start fast like they did against Buffalo, get them on the carpet and repeatedly kick them once they're down. Keep the pedal to the metal and show the bowl committees that the Zips have arrived.

It's 3:48.

Which raised a question I have had but never asked ....... Why is the time on people's posts incorrect ? Just curious if it can't be figures out since it has been like that since I've been on here

The school to the east blows so much that it skews the timeline.

Their QB Bollas holds on to the ball forever, if we pressure like we have during November they won't beat us through the air. Freshman Antwan Dixon is their best player and receiver at 5'9 165 pounds soaking wet. He's like Dri Archer without the fake injuries. They run a stupid simple offense that includes a wide receiver screen and running up the middle with the Cookie Monster Durham. They're solid on defense but are pretty undisciplined in the secondary.

Basically, their offense shouldn't get more than a touchdown, if they can even get one. Akron just needs to keep spreading it out with the deep pass, and this better be a win.

My thoughts

Not sure I understand your opening sentence......How is the season finally over?[/color

Outside of that I agree with everything else. This is the most important game in a very long time. Guaranteed bowl eligibility against our most hated rival. (guess what I am going to say next ;-) PACK THE INFO AKRON!!

God - make it a nice day

Oh yea - the Fuckeyes lost to Michigan State (former Coach D and Zips coach Mark D :rock::rock::rock: ) so the title run is likely over.

Sponsors would prevent bringing in outside retailers.

The Senior Class will be honored during a pregame ceremony.

Former Zips' QB Charlie Frye (2001-04) will be inducted into the Ring of Honor.

8747.jpg

I hope the forecast changes. Is playing in the rain becoming an advantage for the Zips because of experience? Maybe we can play in the Rain-X Bowl.

Edited by Dr Z

Arguably (or perhaps not so), the biggest game in a decade and we play our rivals. The forecast calls for afternoon rain, hopefully that pushes to evening as the week goes on.

Also, given the state of things a few weeks back and all the infighting on this board, how crazy is it that we could possibly lose the coaching staff the "other" way? I think if UA goes 7-5 and/or wins a bowl game, the UCF rumors intensify for Bowden. I can't believe I just typed that.

The Senior Class will be honored during a pregame ceremony.

Former Zips' QB Charlie Frye (2001-04) will be inducted into the Ring of Honor.

8747.jpg

I hope the forecast changes. Is playing in the rain becoming an advantage for the Zips because of experience? Maybe we can play in the Rain-X Bowl.

Most importantly, when is the 3 for Wednesday(?!?) being posted?