Game 12—Can't State (Black Frye-day)

lance99

I'm loving the fact that so many members of this board that can't normally make it to any games will be in town for this one

+1. One of my old roommates is coming in from SC for the game and bringing his son and brother-in-law with him.

This could have potentially been the best Black Frye-Day crowd we've ever had, but I am afraid that all indications are that the rain will start to hit us early enough in the day to affect attendance dramatically.

It's a shame. Really bad luck this year. And with an enormously important game for our football future, and an ex superstar being honored.

The good news?.....At least it won't be as bad as the last big-time game against Ken+ on Thanksgiving 2005.

+1. One of my old roommates is coming in from SC for the game and bringing his son and brother-in-law with him.

Planning on coming in as well, having a game over the Thanksgiving holiday does give people an opportunity to come back and visit family and go to the game. I'm giving thanks because it means something this year. :) And if we did lose our coach lets talk to another successful SEC coach, I can't believe there is talk that LSU might pay $20M to let Les Miles go. Ludicrous.

The over/under on this game (39.5) has to be one of the lowest numbers throughout FBS this year. If the Zips take care of the ball, I just can’t see K.E.N.T. scoring enough to win. With rain likely to play a factor, ball security will be of utmost importance. I also envision Haynes to use one or two trick plays during the game, probably sooner rather than later. It’s a big advantage for UA that Woody doesn’t seem to mind “throwin’ in the rain”.

The over/under on this game (39.5) has to be one of the lowest numbers throughout FBS this year. If the Zips take care of the ball, I just can’t see K.E.N.T. scoring enough to win. With rain likely to play a factor, ball security will be of utmost importance. I also envision Haynes to use one or two trick plays during the game, probably sooner rather than later. It’s a big advantage for UA that Woody doesn’t seem to mind “throwin’ in the rain”.

Throw the ball down the field, open up the run.

I've been watching the weather too. I'm thrilled that some now want to say that rain will be "later in the day".

I'm hoping for any chance that there will still be a decent amount of people there to finish off the regular season with an atmosphere of enthusiasm.

And for ONCE, I'm thankful for the early 12pm start.

Edited by skip-zip

Don't bother checking the Can't message board for the Wagon Wheel thread. There isn't one.

I did find this gem while I was visiting though.

Took a gander over there...my favorite is the guy who refuses to come because he doesn't want to help us with our "financial woes." It'll be nice to get this rivalry back to wear it belongs. Us winning. All. The. Time.