Zips @ Wisconsin - Green Bay

Blue & Gold

I am so sick of losing to teams that we are better than....they suck and we had no business losing that game, yet that still seems to happen multiple times every year. We will never be anything other than an auto-bid 13-14 seed unless we quit losing games like that

• Like 1

My quick takes:

1) This game was,fairly called, but boy do I hate how many fouls all the refs are calling this year.

2) The Zips rebounding today was beyond atrocious. It looked like they didn't want the ball half of the time.

3) I might be in a minority, but I really am not a fan of Kwan on this team. I don't think there has even been a shot that he has taken that I thought was going in.

4) Josh might have been a big recruit and has a lot of promise, but he has looked lost on the court so far this year. Way too many turnovers and poor decisions. I think Ivey has been far and away better.

5) I love Antino. He has anchored this team with his energy and hits so many impossible shots. Even in this loss, I lost my breath a couple of times watching him play. I can't wait until he and Noah are roaming the court together again.

Overall, this is a really bad loss. I firmly believe that the Zips are a much better team than W-GB. Hopefully we learn from it and hit out stretch of weak games with a vengeance!