South Point Classic, Las Vegas

GJGood

We are using our 2 big men to our advantage. They stopped double teaming our big men in the paint and Pat and Big Dog are doing the job down under. KD did a good job coaching with taking what the Gouchos were giving us. Jimond and Aron Jackson did not look good in the first half and never got back into the game. KD seems has a nice guard rotation using Robotham, Josh, and Antino.

We are using our 2 big men to our advantage. They stopped double teaming our big men in the paint and Pat and Big Dog are doing the job down under. KD did a good job coaching with taking what the Gouchos were giving us. Jimond and Aron Jackson did not look good in the first half and never got back into the game. KD seems has a nice guard rotation using Robotham, Josh, and Antino.

We're just reaching our potential, with our guard talent. Need consistency from the bigs -- and free throw shooting!

The only real noticeable thing I took out of this game was how much UCSB's players got to the hoop. I'm sure Keith won't be happy with giving up 70 points and so many layups to a team like that.

Having mobile guards is the best aspect of Big West men's basketball. Other than that, I think the MAC has it over that league in all other areas, though they have a few good centers -- like UC-Irvine's 7-5 center!

I am in vegas and the ZIPS was well represented in this arena for the few fans that where there Jimond had friends and family here and also Noah hade friends and family here. My complaint is that the heat in this arena was extremely hot, also they had the Clydesdale horses in a stable here in the arena that may be the reason for the heat. I over heard that several players got sick and dehydrated from the heat inside this place. I think they could have did better with the venue!

The only real noticeable thing I took out of this game was how much UCSB's players got to the hoop. I'm sure Keith won't be happy with giving up 70 points and so many layups to a team like that.

Having mobile guards is the best aspect of Big West men's basketball. Other than that, I think the MAC has it over that league in all other areas, though they have a few good centers -- like UC-Irvine's 7-5 BIG man!