Lipscomb

The Big Daddies of Lipscomb (actually the Bisons) visit the JAR on Saturday, January 2nd. They are from the Atlantic Sun Conference and are 144th in the country in points scored per game (75.6 ppg), 310th in points allowed per game (78.9 ppg), 231st in field goal percentage (.428) and 251st in field goal percentage allowed (.445). Decent size with a 7'-2", 6'-10", two 6'-9'' and a 6'-8". A 6 foot guard named Hampton is their leading scorer averaging 15.3 ppg.

Should be a real barnburner at the JAR (yawn)

:zzz:

Great summary, so in other words they cannot shoot and cannot defend but they are big.

However, it always bothers me when we are playing a school I never heard of and I have no idea where they are located. For those that are similarly challenged Lipscomb is in Nashville Tenn. (great town) and have a record of 4 wins and 10 losses. If you go to their basketball website even their spectators do not look very happy watching them play.

Great summary, so in other words they cannot shoot and cannot defend but they are big.

However, it always bothers me when we are playing a school I never heard of and I have no idea where they are located. For those that are similarly challenged Lipscomb is in Nashville Tenn. (great town) and have a record of 4 wins and 10 losses. If you go to their basketball website even their spectators do not look very happy watching them play.

All four of their fans look like they are at the game as a condition of their probation.

• Like 1

The Big Daddies of Lipscomb (actually the Bisons) visit the JAR on Saturday, January 2nd. They are from the Atlantic Sun Conference and are 144th in the country in points scored per game (75.6 ppg), 310th in points allowed per game (78.9 ppg), 231st in field goal percentage (.428) and 251st in field goal percentage allowed (.445). Decent size with a 7'-2", 6'-10", two 6'-9'' and a 6'-8". A 6 foot guard named Hampton is their leading scorer averaging 15.3 ppg.

Should be a real barnburner at the JAR (yawn)

:zzz:

Should be a real barnburner at the JAR Cupcake Factory