Jamal Davis [NFL Texans]

zippy5

• 4 weeks later...

Bummer, this could be the end of the road for JD.  As a 15 year Browns season ticket holder,  and nearly 25 with the Zips, I was hoping he could crack the lineup and show the big boys what he has.  Oh well, I wish him well in whatever may come his way. 

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, zipsfan33 said:

Bummer, this could be the end of the road for JD.  As a 15 year Browns season ticket holder,  and nearly 25 with the Zips, I was hoping he could crack the lineup and show the big boys what he has.  Oh well, I wish him well in whatever may come his way. 

And now with Vernon out for the playoffs he would have been one step closer.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jamal Davis was surprisingly left off of the Chargers practice squad.

Jamal Davis really shined for the Chargers during training camp and in the preseason and with the lack of depth at EDGE, it is shocking that he was not among the initial wave of practice squad signings. This was someone who many theorized might make the roster as the EDGE4, especially if the team did not keep three quarterbacks or four running backs. Los Angeles is only carrying three EDGE players on the roster with Kyle Van Noy also having the ability to fill in when needed when he is not playing MIKE. With the issues at the linebacker position, Van Noy will likely play a lot more MIKE than previously expected, leaving the Chargers with a three-man rotation of Joey Bosa, Khalil Mack and Chris Rumph.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...